Home

So, How did YOU beat Desann?

Psionic Jedi

***SPOILERS***

Desann was probably the easiest Dark Jedi/Boss in the entire game for me. I hear people say he lightnings you and stuff, but my battle was only 4 seconds (literally!!!)

I turned on Force Speed and headed straight for him, meanwhile he turned it on also and jumped over me

He swung horizontal which missed cause i was below on the ramp, and I proceeded to repeat lunge-lunge-lunge; oh wait is he dead already? :p

I was unscathed, what a sad excuse for a Dark jedi... Tavion and Reborn are more challenging (or maybe I didn't spam Lunges on them :/)

Ending is Ok, It's pretty funny to see a Trainer apprehending the Reborn (ok it isn't).

So how did you guys kill Desann?

I went up to him in fast stance and i just hacked away at him and he was dead in like 10 seconds.

The fight was really disappointing, O well.

I can't wait to play crosis**'s ROTJ TC and fight Vader and stuff, now that'll be awesome!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by teutonicknight

I did the same thing as you.

I went agaist him again though, to see if he was actually that easy, I used that Beam thing in the middle, then I just slice him two times in Hvy.

Not too hard....

What does the beam thing do? :eek: I thought it was just decoration...Gah might have to load up my save game again :p

For me he throw the saber and never got it back. He stood there with hes hand out running around and I watched him for a while before killing him with some heavy blows.

A real pathetic experience, so I fought him again and beat him pretty quickly again (this time with him holding the saber)

Desann was dead easy, so I made the fight long by do some attacks and parries, then retreating to the top of the arena, where we slashed those rock things to bits, then as I stood on the last rock I did a strong jumping slash attack... just like in the movies....

Well my fight was pretty weird... I leaped down and started hacking away at Desann. Unfortunately, he used a force pull that sent me flying into the opposite wall. he followed it up with a saber throw, but it wore off before i got to my feet.

He was practically on top of me, so i leaped back towards one of the pillars. By it, we hacked away at each other like crazy, mostly missing and hitting the column instead. I sliced Desann up a bit, but he managed a savage hit that tore my shield apart, but left me otherwise untouched. He was about to follow it up with another hit, but i force jumped backwards.

The swing meant to finish me off instead tore through the last support of the column that Desann was underneath. I jumped backwards, and Desann leaped to follow, but he wasn't fast enough... The column collapsed on him and crushed him flat.

"URGH!" said Desann!

Talk about an anticlimactic ending...

I had to reload a few times (was playing on "Jedi Knight" difficulty) because he killed me.

I had no idea that the beam made you invulnerable for 10 seconds, so I avoided it (thinking it might be harmful), heh..

; )

After I finally beat him, I reloaded it a few more times just so I could try other stuff on him. I also heard later you could drop stuff on him (which was funny).

It's true, just about any saber battle becomes super easy if you just turn on level 3 speed + fast (blue) stance horizontal swings and lunges!

LOL, the first time I fought him we just chased each other around one of the columns, so all he did was use his two ranged attacks that he knew of: saber throw and lightning...

Coulmn

_

| | Desann

| |

| |

me

Not very smart, eh?

EDIT: Okay, that little diagram didn't work out so well... Basicly, all of the attacks that were directec toward me ended up hitting the column, causing a massive headache...

Afterwards, I kinda messed around (spawning all sorts of people), and since I'd spwn so many jedis/lukes/jans/whatever, in the scene after you beat him (where kyle shakes his head and jumps off), all the extra jedi were still around, so while kyle was leaving, desann jumps up from the dead and fights the remaining jedi (I'm serious, probably just a bug in the game)! :eek::D

Please list what difficulty.

Anyway,

I beat him easy on Padawan and had trouble on Jedi(I also don't use speed or cheap tricks on him) I've just had the time lately to go on Jedi Knight.

Also one time I spawned him by accedent (I have him binded to a key) during the part where you first see luke talking to kyle at the first time you go to the acedemy. Desann was griping kyle and luke and the were still talking. At one point Kyle was pull into the other side of the room and walk slowly back to luke and started talking again. Then I put 5 Reborns 5 Jedis and some grans in with the mix. Desann and all the Jedi or Reborns use push on the thermals. Kyle ended up in the ceiling.:D

Archived