Home

Sons_Of_Yoda challenging and recruiting

spitfire3228

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How's it going over at jedi-outcast forums? Does everybody over there still want to rip my throat out?

Topshot, Dark Jedi master and leader of =<TSaJoJ>=

The Sith and Jedi of Justice

"Hmmm......I find both the Dark Side and Light Side to be inferior.........I am a Dark Jedi......therefore, I am on the Dark-Light Side.........yes......."

"Is it just me, or did I just see the real Darth Maul cross the street?Hmmm, this is confusing."

Originally posted by topshot

How's it going over at jedi-outcast forums? Does everybody over there still want to rip my throat out?

I used to live there, until the Asylum started to take over the forums with the indestructable power of Korn. No one liked poor Ronald :(

(I still plan to make a Ronald McDonald skin pack with bot and team support, right after I make HeMan ;))

EvilRonald.jpg

.......way too zany.............makes me actually want to turn to the Dark side and be evil like every sith known to man!

But, well, it's going to take a while before I go critically insane again and become a Sith WarLord. Trying to keep my sanity, y'know........(if only there was a way I could and still be a sith, that is, if I become a full-blooded one and go into the deepest regions of the Dark Side!).........

For a reason neither of us know, SOY has disbanded. They should've just stuck with their clan instead of disappear from the face of the forums.

And for a good update, I've been thinking that since SOY is gone, that a single member from each clan who has made an effort to support them should join up with other people from other clans and sort of form a merger dedicated to Darth Yoda's old clan.

Sound like a good idea?

Where did you get that cool looking avatar? I'd say you followed me over to the Cell Games website, didn't you? That's where I got mine.

And I believe your avatar is called Super Saiyan Gotenks 3 going insane! Or maybe I should call it Darth Yoda powering up to full? No offense.

Nah...I actually forgot where I got it. But not cell games site. Anyways, let me ask you something. I talked to Denyo. He wants me to finish training him. He will then join your clan. Ok? but he should get credit for the training he has under me. What do you say? Let me know. and talk to him. His aim is zans the man14

Archived