Home

A wicked way to deal with idiots and lamers.

Jah Warrior

OK on our server last night we had a couple of plonkers, laming up the place.

We found a top way to deal with these dudes.

We all sat down (jedimod1.2) in silence, whilst engaged in duels so this guy couldnt hack away at anyone. We sat there for a few minutes in private chat, occasionally pressing our most annoying text binds.

The dude went wild, it was sooooooooo funny.

Lexx, Living and dath, you guuys pulled through, a United front was the key to the success of the tactic.

I have to say that was one of the funniest moments playing this game so far. I particularly laughed my a$$ off when he said "please tell me how to sit, I promise I'll be good (silent pause) oh come on (silent pause) you ***** *****!"

KICK

lmfao :lol:

Man.... I wish I were in the same time zone as you guys. Or at least able to log on around the time that Hermes is online. You guys always talke about the fun you have! Those are the servers I live for!

Jah, what hours is you server up? Perhaps I'll take a day off from work and tell my wife not to bother me for an hour or so (just kidding... more likely I'll beg/plead/bargain with her for the free time ;) )

SkinWalker

Last night on the [odb] or something NF FFA server running the vulcanis mod (very cool cmdz btw) I saw a misbehaving player being dragged around by a force gripping or drain (or whatever) admin. OMG it looked so funny. Then the admin asked if the bad player would behave. The dude wouldn't LOL and got kikd :D The admin is cool though and he got to wipe the floor with me a couple of times before I took it out on his padawans LOL

So even though it was a NF server the admin used the force to kick this bad player and I asked him if this mod was better than JediMod 1.2 and he said no but the admin tools were better. After what I saw him do I HAVE to agree :D:D and a major

* LOL *

Originally posted by Dath Maximus

i dont think he liked it when i told him to try to attack me. he seemed upset when i started laying on the ground as well.

ahh such fun i had.

OMG that was you? hahaha great stuff though ;)

I was there as Imhoteppe and I think we messed around for some bouts :) You LOVED the lunge if I recall correctly? nm, we had some fun at least I did :D

I joined a server with this mod. I was playing with one of my friends in my clan. This admin was stuck up as hell. I went to whisper him about a match we were having and the admin goes up and kicks me. So im like wtf? I kick him back then force push off the roof. (Bespin). He turns on empowerment. Comes up and says. "I'm admin, don't mess with me" He grips me and holds me over the edge till i die. Then he finds me and does it again. Then he puts me to sleep and laughs. He then explodes my head and puts me in bunny mode and chases me around with a saber while i'm cursing him.

I've been in 4 servers like this. Admin power going to their heads. Like they make a server just to be jerks.

Archived