leXX

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(quote removed) - Canoli

Sorry I just felt like quoting that...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*runs around like a maniac*

Err anyway... you can turn this thread into Lexx's heroes... the equivalent of spam it's generating, I think you should be able to match the 2 originals in NO-TIME ;)

First of all, this quoting thing that was done by both you and Tyrion is in no way clever or particularly funy in my opinion. Secondly this thread was started beacuse Lexx was concerned about something, and still is. It would be nice if you showed a little respect for whats happened, instead of simply labelling it as spam.

Originally posted by Darklighter

First of all, this quoting thing that was done by both you and Tyrion is in no way clever or particularly funy in my opinion. Secondly this thread was started beacuse Lexx was concerned about something, and still is. It would be nice if you showed a little respect for whats happened, instead of simply labelling it as spam.

Er...is the insanity in you that strong? Kal-El is the god of sane Jackasses since the dawn of time. Didnt they teach you that in Aresen?

:D

Right 2 things

1. Im sorry lexx disbanded the heroes cos of me .... it wasnt intentional ... and the impression i gave lexx wasnt the correct 1

2. TYRION that pm was WAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY out of order ... lucky im not still in a bad mood or i wouldve sent a copy to an Admin

Originally posted by MaulerZ13

Stop quoting that people jeeze :mad:

It's getting stupid now...sorry, I'm kind of in a bad mood lol...maybe it's just a little unnecessay though...maybe you could put 'quote - that huge chunk of text by Groovy that no one will read' (no offence Groovy, but they seem to be using it for humour anyway...

Originally posted by Darth Clem

Right 2 things

1. Im sorry lexx disbanded the heroes cos of me .... it wasnt intentional ... and the impression i gave lexx wasnt the correct 1

2. TYRION that pm was WAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY out of order ... lucky im not still in a bad mood or i wouldve sent a copy to an Admin

Eh...I didnt cuss (The ***** were fake,they werent bad words).

Plus I had Whitedragon do the same to me when I was in toruble with Lexx with my voodoo dools.

Originally posted by Tyrion

Eh...I didnt cuss (The ***** were fake,they werent bad words).

Plus I had Whitedragon do the same to me when I was in toruble with Lexx with my voodoo dools.

i dont care about cussing ... im a big boy ive heard it all .... it was the point ... its out of order its none of your business

if white did it to u in similar circumstances .... maybe hes outta order 2 .... but thats not my problem

Originally posted by Darklighter

It's getting stupid now...sorry, I'm kind of in a bad mood lol...maybe it's just a little unnecessay though...maybe you could put 'quote - that huge chunk of text by Groovy that no one will read' (no offence Groovy, but they seem to be using it for humour anyway...

yeah sorry sorry.

(to joke around with groovy) so anyway this one time at band camp this man brought some cookies and it attracted a bear and the bear came into the camp and they shot it and they killed it and it died.:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Darth Clem

if white did it to u in similar circumstances .... maybe hes outta order 2 .... but thats not my problem

i cussed at him because lexx was so upset she was thinking about leaveing the forums and that really pissed me off excuse me if my attitude got out of hand:mad:

Originally posted by JrKASperov

Ahh come on, a big deal over a stupid list with people, it's just a list!:) And besides, Lexx could have thought about making a list with potential cases of jealousy before making it, she has a mothers wisdom, she should use it;)

i know its just a list but it was a nice thing to talk about.

i beacame lexx's friend after i joined the list

Originally posted by JrKASperov

You say friend? Dont you mean contact, I mean, how ever can you be a true friend over the internet...not to offend people, but you gotta think closely before you act, and in no means do I see friendship based solely on the internet as a safe option

yeah a friend. do you let the fact that just because you never seen someone and never heard their voice dosent make it possable for you to be someones friend. havent you ever heard of the term "pen pal"

Archived