Home

Rodians

Thew Rydur

Slavery is out. It's "not what the company want people to associate the game with". Which is ridiculous, slavery excists everywhere, both in the US and in a lesser extent Europe, and in alarger extent, the third world (as a matter of fact, there are more slaves in 2002 than there has ever been in the history of mankind. Mind that many ancient civilizations had slavery as their main source of labour. Gives you a perspective to these things.

hahahaha i would have accepted that from royal guard.... but you? i didnt know you were a slavery kinda person?

hey, I resent that remark! oh, no wait I meant I resemble that remark. Ah yes. Hmm. Where was I?

Oh yes, paying NPCs, I know you have to pay them in installements at regular intervals, but I don't know what those intervals are. I also think the devs have some nasty and funny AI routines planned for mis-treated NPC shopkeepers.

Originally posted by RoyalGuard

hey, I resent that remark! oh, no wait I meant I resemble that remark. Ah yes. Hmm. Where was I?

Oh yes, paying NPCs, I know you have to pay them in installements at regular intervals, but I don't know what those intervals are. I also think the devs have some nasty and funny AI routines planned for mis-treated NPC shopkeepers.

hehehe yah.. like they start throwing with the inventory :D

"hey, this blaster is supposed to cost ya 500 creds, but it's not like I care..."

It would be interesting if you had to manage the npc's, and choose payment, and whether to pay a fixed amount or percentage of the amount sold. So welltreated npc's would be nicer and more efficient than mistreated ones. It would sure add some colour and playability to the merchant professions! (Mmm... SWG turning into SimMall. I can see it clearly now. And I like what I see! :D)

well if npcs have faimlies and they want "flexible" hours you say fine if you work alot here you can have off here....and if they dont accept you find out where they live and kidnap them MUHAAHAHAHA!!...um the family that is.....then when they are kidnapped u hold them for ransom...unless they are wookies.miind you...ANNNNNNNYway...if the ydont comply STILL then u kill off one at a tim...lets hope their safety switch is off ;)....then take the person who you want to work ...give thema labadame...unless its a mon calmari...or rodian...bastard aliens,,,,THEN you put the metal thing that lando has on his right hand mans head..and order him around with control panel...then hire another npc to control the control panel...and sop on....IM DNOE! DONE!

I think slavery is far more efficient, for example ->

Typical Imperial work gang consists of 5 wookies and one slave master (on Maw anyway).

This means you only have to keep one NPC happy and well supplied with force whips to get the productivity of 5 NPCs!

Hail Palpatine! Long may his vision and wisdom shape economic policy!

Originally posted by greg g

well if npcs have faimlies and they want "flexible" hours you say fine if you work alot here you can have off here....and if they dont accept you find out where they live and kidnap them MUHAAHAHAHA!!...um the family that is.....then when they are kidnapped u hold them for ransom...unless they are wookies.miind you...ANNNNNNNYway...if the ydont comply STILL then u kill off one at a tim...lets hope their safety switch is off ;)....then take the person who you want to work ...give thema labadame...unless its a mon calmari...or rodian...bastard aliens,,,,THEN you put the metal thing that lando has on his right hand mans head..and order him around with control panel...then hire another npc to control the control panel...and sop on....IM DNOE! DONE!

That and your sig are very good together.

well if npcs have faimlies and they want "flexible" hours you say fine if you work alot here you can have off here....and if they dont accept you find out where they live and kidnap them MUHAAHAHAHA!!...um the family that is.....then when they are kidnapped u hold them for ransom...unless they are wookies.miind you...ANNNNNNNYway...if the ydont comply STILL then u kill off one at a tim...lets hope their safety switch is off ....then take the person who you want to work ...give thema labadame...unless its a mon calmari...or rodian...bastard aliens,,,,THEN you put the metal thing that lando has on his right hand mans head..and order him around with control panel...then hire another npc to control the control panel...and sop on....IM DNOE! DONE!

And that's how babies are made!

HAHAHAHA it does fit :D

edit: That sig eerily fits with alot of things he says :eek::D

Archived