Home

Design the New Darth Groovy Avatar!

Darth Groovy

Well I posted 1,000 and made some changes, but I really wanted a cool animated avatar to go with the changes. I know that there are alot of talanted people here who could maybe help me. The thing that made Nerfyoda's avatar (the one I got now) so special is that someone else made it for me, and since then I have not been able to top it with anything cooler.

So that being said........whoever can design me the coolest new Avatar will have one whole page of Manipulation! dedicated to them for an entire month!

With that page you can do whatever you want, as long as it is clean and clear of anything explicit. I really can't think of any other possible reward......I'm not into attaboys. So either post your Avatars here, or mail them to me at: darthgroovyii@aol.com

Also, now that I am past 1,000 I am taking applications for padawans........so if your interested or no anyone who is interested, PM me.

Thanks,

Groovy

Credit must go to Agen_terminator for my av, I put the glasses on the guy but totally forgot about the one eyed brain slug on top of his head, so he was kind enough to do that for me...

anyways here's my darth maul hippie av...

Maulpeace.gif

aint it groovy :xp:

Originally posted by obi-wan13

I'll start working on one right quick, and I'll edit this post with the new avatar on it. :)

EDIT-

Well, here it be. :)

image6page11.gif

That's a mighty sexy avatar! I am going to be stupid and wait a while and see if anything else is posted. But basically that was what I was looking for. No prizes awared at this particular time, but your a finalist. (I read that in a junk mail this morning:D )

Originally posted by Zindell

Credit must go to Agen_terminator for my av, I put the glasses on the guy but totally forgot about the one eyed brain slug on top of his head, so he was kind enough to do that for me...

anyways here's my darth maul hippie av...

Maulpeace.gif

aint it groovy :xp:

It's a very impressive avatar, but I am no hippy. I dress AE and listen to Al Greene, and Issac Hayes. I'm more John Shaft than, John Lennon. I like John Lennon, I just never dressed '60s. Sorry:(

Try something a little more soul.

Originally posted by Padanime

i used gif movie gear, but when i made my av it had a size of 385kbytes. so how do u make ur file size below 20kb?

The max you can get out of it is this:

6 Pics, 70x70 pixels each

150 as the timing.

Thats how I made Groovy's av, and some of mine :)

(Keep in mind I used Movie Gear gif maker)

Originally posted by Padanime

i used gif movie gear, but when i made my av it had a size of 385kbytes. so how do u make ur file size below 20kb?

You can use color compression, or use the dirty rectangle technique. (If you don't know what they are, check the tutorial that comes with.)

Originally posted by Darth Groovy

It's a very impressive avatar, but I am no hippy. I dress AE and listen to Al Greene, and Issac Hayes. I'm more John Shaft than, John Lennon. I like John Lennon, I just never dressed '60s. Sorry:(

Try something a little more soul.

I just made him a hippie to go with the groovy part of your name... Oh well Don't matter maybe i'll use that one. I'm no hippie never will be, Doesn't mean i wouldn't use the av though because I think it looks funny. If some one else wants that your free to take it.

Originally posted by Zindell

I just made him a hippie to go with the groovy part of your name... Oh well Don't matter maybe i'll use that one. I'm no hippie never will be, Doesn't mean i wouldn't use the av though because I think it looks funny. If some one else wants that your free to take it.

Oh it is funny, and very well made. Did you draw him yourself?

Nice try XERXES, I said very openly a long time ago that I would not post such a thread and I kept my promise. The first avatar I made got made fun of really bad, so I posted a thread about it and Nerfyoda made the wonderful avatar I have now. I tried to make one on my own and everything just turns out awful so I posted this to see if anyone else had anything good, since it worked before.

Archived