Altus_Thrawn

Big B

Trickster

Kamiclone

HekxNoxu

Ben Swayzie

X

Phantom 827

These are all the people I have so far. If you are on the list I sent you an Email and please get back to me. If you are a part of Crimson Jedi and are not on here please contact me at sexyprz@hotmail.com.

Thanks a lot.

BigTeddyPaul

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by HekxNoxu

I've got the WIN32 Dedicated server. I'm working on the server.cfg file, so soon I might be able to have it all sorted.

I have no idea if my computer / connection can take 8+.

Just have to try and see....

Thanks Hekx. :)

[C:M] Saberist Training Server

I've made the server, saber-only for Jedi and Sith training. Mercs can have a seperate day or server for training (might have to discuss that.)

I'll wait until BigTeddyPaul comes back online, if he does. Then see if my computer can withstand 3 people on a server.

I'll continue testing and configuring the server.

If my computer can't handle 5+ people, the server.cfg file has alot of useful settings in, so other members can use that for server config.

I'll stop typing now :D

I'll make the IP available for members soon.

Password protected ;)

[C:M] Saberist Training Server

I've made the server, saber-only for Jedi and Sith training. Mercs can have a seperate day or server for training (might have to discuss that.)

I'll wait until BigTeddyPaul comes back online, if he does. Then see if my computer can withstand 3 people on a server.

I'll continue testing and configuring the server.

If my computer can't handle 5+ people, the server.cfg file has alot of useful settings in, so other members can use that for server config.

I'll stop typing now :D

I'll make the IP available for members soon.

Password protected ;)

Cool! Is it dedicated?

Just to let everyone know that we will be having a clan gaming session this Saturday at 1 Eastern (10 PAcific) and one on Sunday at 4 Eastern (1 Pacific). If people want to come by and just check out the clan feel free. There are limited spaces but if there is room we would love to have you. If you also just want to maybe have a little friednly competition that might be able to be arranged. Have Fun!

BigTeddyPaul

Originally posted by BigTeddyPaul

Just to let everyone know that we will be having a clan gaming session this Saturday at 1 Eastern (10 PAcific) and one on Sunday at 4 Eastern (1 Pacific). If people want to come by and just check out the clan feel free. There are limited spaces but if there is room we would love to have you. If you also just want to maybe have a little friednly competition that might be able to be arranged. Have Fun!

BigTeddyPaul

Yes, if your not a clan member, please don't come, because we proablly won't even be able to fit everyone in the server, not sure how much it can hold. Paul, if you are reading this, come on AIM, got some info about tommarows game.... :)

We just got done with our first match and it was fun. Trickster, ZBomber, Big B, and myself showed up. If people want to come tomorrow we MIGHT be able to let you in. It will be at 4 Eastern, 1 Pacific time. If you want to come check us out and there is enough room you can come by and sneak a peek.

Have Fun!

Email me at sexyprz@hotmail.com for more details.

BigTeddyPaul

I missed it :(

Nothing will stop me missing todays meeting!

Unless, I get attacked by bees, my connection doesn't work, I get kidnapped by the boogie man, I fall down a hole, I fall asleep, I get stuck in a magical word of jelly and pink goats named Morris....

Either that or I forget odd.gif

I missed it :(

Nothing will stop me missing todays meeting!

Unless, I get attacked by bees, my connection doesn't work, I get kidnapped by the boogie man, I fall down a hole, I fall asleep, I get stuck in a magical word of jelly and pink goats named Morris....

Either that or I forget odd.gif

unless I did this

*pokes Hekx in the eye* :D

Just a report: Today we played and messed around. The players were myself, Big B, ZBomber, HekxNoxu, ZBomber, Obi-13, and Tyrion. We played a little bit on weapons but mostly on sabers today. I have to admit that it was a lot of fun. I really enjoyed battling Obi (stupid DFA). There will be more matches this upcoming weekend and probably during this week we will specialize more in training. We can train in whatever you guys want (force, maps, weapons, saber).

If you want to join Email me at sexyprz@hotmail.com .

Have Fun!

Tyrion: when you have 3 guys charging you and you are by yourself I believe you would do almost anythig to live. The other times that I pushed was just to piss you off (Do not forget that I pulled you about 2 times to your death too) and just for poops and giggles. All in good fun mind you.

We will train in whatever you guys feel like.

BigTeddyPaul

Archived