Home

The Mourning Has Begun

CagedCrado

All of my online friends are now technically considered dead. They are all going back to..... know i cant say it. No more late nights of CTF, no free for alls in the sun. No more fragging even, now i will have to do it all alone with my retarded friend bot. Sniffle, i have to attend some funerals now, i hope that you can find people to play with after 10 oclock, because i can not.

Originally posted by CagedCrado

All of my online friends are now technically considered dead. They are all going back to..... know i cant say it. No more late nights of CTF, no free for alls in the sun. No more fragging even, now i will have to do it all alone with my retarded friend bot. Sniffle, i have to attend some funerals now, i hope that you can find people to play with after 10 oclock, because i can not.

bot is your friend too? Fancy that!

Originally posted by CagedCrado

as for that, **** happens

Its the same way on these forums.

I would say a good 98% of the people are gone that where here when I first came to the forums. A few that are still here come in every so often, but for the most part, us old dinosaurs are whiped out. :(

I'm going to a College where the whole computer lab is made of G4s. My jaw droped. I was in heaven. I'm not an anti-microsoft or an anti-Macintosh type of guy. I just dont care what it is as long as it is powerfull. And the G4 is the best in the market for graphics, music and etc.

Very helpfull if I intend to go into a Graphic Design :p

Originally posted by DS ChAoS

Curse this system which forces us to return to a life filled with countless assignments and essays. What is the point of it all?

To learn, and become a well rounded indivdual. :D Be glad while your still in school, you will miss it when its gone, so make the best of it.

Archived