Home

Han Solo model in progress

Major Clod

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Major Clod,

I just thought I'd offer you this idea for the soundpack... just in case you like it.

I made a sound pack for Arco's Han skin a long while ago and for some of the death sounds I used

"Hey nice shot kid! That was one in a million!"

"I'll see you in hell!"

And I think I used "I've got a bad feeling about this." for the other one.

It's just another way to represent Han's brash humor, especially the first one for the ANH version.

Some people prefer to just have pain sounds for the deaths, but I like to spice it up for the prominent characters.

Feel free to like or hate my simple suggestions.

Oh also, my pick for one of the taunts would definately be "Hokey religions and ancient superstitions are no match for a good blaster at your side."

Thanks again for the great work you've provided us!

-nomad

MTFBWY

Originally posted by nomad

Oh also, my pick for one of the taunts would definately be "Hokey religions and ancient superstitions are no match for a good blaster at your side."

i think so too, 'tis why i posted it. :D i hope as many taunts as possible are included (thanks to the jedimod source). :D

I've been waiting for bw3rdln to get the sounds to me. I haven't heard from him since the 25th and he hasn't replied to any of my emails, so I don't know whats happening there. I think I may need to get the sounds done myself. Sorry about this guys, I want to get this model released as much as you do, unfortunately I don't have much control over this delay.

In the meantime, have a look at my Subaru Impreza WRX model for GTA3 that I've been working on for the last 2 days. :)

Subaru Impreza WRX

"Speak softly and carry a large sub-machine gun..." I'm more of a Star Wars fan than LotR. Just because of my avatar. Hence my name. I was also doing something off of a movie called Saving Silverman. One of the characters keeps repeating that to another to get him to go somewhere with a girl. Duh, so gather and review the facts before you speak... (nothing against you, and please, CMON! hehehe...)

Originally posted by SiThLoRd><1000

T3rror,

You dont have to have a GeForce 4 to play GTA3 for PC. I have it on a Geforce 3 Ti 500 and my friend has it on a GeForce 2 and it plays on his well and on mine with all the settings cranked to the top.

well, i have a tnt2 pro as it stands now, so i might as well buy a video card that's up there.

well your avatar, location, signature had something relating to LOTR so i figured you were more of a LOTR fan since this is a SW forums. my fault.

anyways your comment " Please for the love of God!!! C'mon, C'mon, C'mon, C'mon, C'mon, C'mon, C'mon, C'mon, C'mon, C'mon, C'mon, C'mon, C'mon, C'mon! " i know exactly what your talking about now. when wayne was talking to darren right. it was a funny scene c'mon c'mon.....

i can't wait for this model neither. han and chewie side by side, coming soon. leia seems upset though..

Archived