Home

JetPack JediMod 1.2 Compatible?

NemoX

It's indeed simple code ask.. but still no reason to drill it in the ground... seems more like you're jealous :S (not that there is any reason to :p)

i was wondering how you did your hook tough, i've done a more advanced one using the playerstate_t structure (offhand bendable line which you can shorten or make longer) (yeah i know you can't alter it blahblah, but i found a way around that :p) anyway.. did you use playerstate also or did you use another way between pmove, game and cgame (between pmove and game is easy ;) but game and cgame..)

Originally posted by ASk

and grapple is not enough for ya?

hell, from what i figure out, they use a method that noclip uses, except the actual no clipping is excluded of course.

The grapple is nice and I like it Ask, but the jetpack is just different. I like that the hook is noiseless, but it can't go everywhere. And you can't stay still in midair with the hook unless something is next to you.

jackpack..lol

to answer your question: I did use playerstate_t, but as I couldn't figure out how to make a var available in game/cgame/bg(*hint hint* elaborate :)) without using this one, I used a var which was not used in the code except for disruptor disintegration effect and some other minor things. (vec3_t lastHitLoc)

Archived