Home

WIP: Obiwan ep1/ep2 & Anakin ep2 by Jolts

Guest Jolts

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wired lamp studios work is starting to kick into high gear so I'm not sure how much time I'm going to have to work on this anymore. If anyone is interested in helping with making lods/uvmaps give a yell out and let me know.

Originally posted by Jolts

wired lamp studios work is starting to kick into high gear so I'm not sure how much time I'm going to have to work on this anymore. If anyone is interested in helping with making lods/uvmaps give a yell out and let me know.

How about asking Toonces? He's almost done with Qui-Gon so that leaves some room on his plate... this model is good - I would hate to see it just sit on the shelf.

-Anakin

The top of his hair needs to be bigger and more squareish. Hey, Is it possible for you to get a base skin on the model? It would be alot easier to articulate to you the necessary adjustments. That is, if you have enough time to work on this thing.

At this time no, I don't have the time to do a simple base skin for it. I work on this inbetween breaks from drawing/modelling my wls stuff and real work.

oh, I don't know anyone who can do it for me, texture guys for wls are busy. I'll email toonces see what he says then...

btw anyone download that model .obj pack of the body I posted? I'm going to take it down soon to clear up some space.

trying to get some free time to clean up the topology of the face, also talking to toonces about texturing it. He said he was willing so I emailed off a recent version of it for him to play with, just waiting on a email back from him.

You should talk to Mars(NeoMarz1 on the forum) if you want to get it textured. He's really good and he's helping Toonces with the skinning of his Obi-wan model as well. Should be too hard for him to port his skin over to your model. Or maybe do a completely new one.

Just a little update from me, Jolts and I have exchanged a few e-mails and I'm going to unwrap and rig the model as soon as I'm finished with "The Three"

I really dig the model, I had him in Max last night and was checking him out, very nice mesh, should be easy to unwrap :)

Archived