Home

Open Invitation

Jah Warrior

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Darth Groovy

Any chance of ever setting up a Saber only FFA? Jedi Plus 3-5 a must! That would would be some schweet fun!:D

Yeman we sometimes have FFA in the evenings so once enough folk are there we can do that, Its not really a DFA festival thougtth most people just wander round then have a duel once in a while LOL. All twats get kicked so its perfectly safe to just hang out too.

Originally posted by Jah Warrior

Yeman we sometimes have FFA in the evenings so once enough folk are there we can do that, Its not really a DFA festival thougtth most people just wander round then have a duel once in a while LOL. All twats get kicked so its perfectly safe to just hang out too.

I can only second that!

For most of the people there, we view chatting as half the fun, since we're used to just sit and wait in a queue and chat away.

And with jediplus, you can do all sorts of cool things with the emotes - it's easy to pass the time away with just foolin around in that place :D

Originally posted by cjais

I can only second that!

For most of the people there, we view chatting as half the fun, since we're used to just sit and wait in a queue and chat away.

And with jediplus, you can do all sorts of cool things with the emotes - it's easy to pass the time away with just foolin around in that place :D

My emotes are set just right. I'll make you laugh so hard I guarentee you'll piss yourself silly! :D

I'm so glad to see more ppl visiting our server. I think you will find it is the coolest server to visit if you wanna have a laugh, a chat and a decent duel. Lamers are kicked without hesitation, so the atmosphere is ALWAYS pleasant. Hope to see some of you tonight. :)

Archived