Home

I'm leaving...

Crazy_dog no.3

I'm going for good. With so many spammers like Rogue 15 and assorted other bastards, I agree with Compa here: The forum's ain't what they used to be.

J/K:D

No really I am going for a few days on a school trip to France (getting boring now) and I hope to return at about 12:15 am. I'll see if I can get a post or 2 in.;)

I actually just came back from the UK, having spent a lovely five days with my g/f in London.

Great city...shame it's so expensive.

I spent most of my sunday afternoon debating on Speaker's Corner near Hyde Park..

;)

have a nice trip, Crazy_Dog. You'll find that the french need to work at being 'internationally oriented'...

Originally posted by Crazy_dog no.3

I'm going for good. With so many spammers like Rogue 15 and assorted other bastards, I agree with Compa here: The forum's ain't what they used to be.

ACK!! I thought you were serious! So much for taking things so seriously these days! J/k, j/k of course. Have a great trip at France and becareful not to do anything to get their military involved for any actions you do (yeah right! You could get away easily!) :p:rolleyes:. Have fun none of the less.

Originally posted by Darth Homer

also, if anyone comes up to you to surrender...like when landing or eating lunch, etc....don't accept!

LOL!!!

One of the funniest things i've ever heard on sportscenter was when they were talking about the world cup and about France's first round loss and their defending of the cup and Rich Eisen said: "The French are having a hard time protecting their title this year, but of course, the French have a hard time defending anything."

I laughed so hard when he said that.

Archived