Home

For the restoration of the XWA.Net Forums!

Rebel Loyaltist

So what?

Were hugging and barfing on each other!

Pull your selves together and Nute, I don't ever want to see that..."thing" again!

Since were all here...

I demand that we email all the oldbies who have gone missing and have a reunion, as well as helping defend us from the ceaseless flow of RS Newbs.

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeh, with Zoomie.

None of his e-mail addys worked.

How many people here included a real, working, up-to-date e-mail address in thier profile, if any address at all?

For example: Mine's real, but it's not one of my main ones. I check it a couple of times a month, if that often.

Like I said, I'm willing to give it a shot, and help out if I can, as long as I can be sure that there's likely to be someone at the other end.

I also don't really want to do all the work in tracking down old profiles to find those addresses either. You can't seach for a profile anymore, so you kinda have to do it manually, by tracking down old posts by the person you are seeking, or by going through the page after page of user profiles trying to find the one you want.

I only have a couple of e-mail addresses of folks from here in my address book, of people that I have e-mailed or e-mailed me for some reason. I just never had reason to copy them all down before.

Call me lazy if you wish, but it sounds like a bigger job than I wish to undertake at this point.

Well here are some people that we need to email for the reunion/restoration of XWA.Net

Master Lynn

ham (First BGM recipetent I believe)

TFA_Blackpanther

Admiral_Zaarin

Z_Man_of_Land

Where's Gunner been for thw last month

Thats all I can remember except for one person who is not to liked here (Someone says my name and you will be hurt :p)

Feel free to add to the list.

Archived