Home

Get Interesting

elTee

Originally posted by scabb

Well, purchasing a laser printer is a very laborous process, and can take between 3-5 days, at a push.

Can be. It's gotta be cheapest, not have USB (WinNT) and be compatible to our program (Unix-based). Plus, it's gotta be in production or be spread enough so that toner availability is guaranteed in the future...

Originally posted by GendoTheGreat

Talk like this makes me go all nostalgic. I remember the desk job I had not too long ago. I thought I hated it. Now I'd gnaw my right arm off to have it back. I wanna post from work again too! Waah! I wade through blood and sh*t all day! Waah!

I'm not going to say 'I told you so,' Gendo. I'm really sorry to hear that the new job isn't going well. Hope to see you on IRC one of these days :doh:.

Originally posted by Metallus

I'm not going to say 'I told you so,' Gendo. I'm really sorry to hear that the new job isn't going well. Hope to see you on IRC one of these days :doh:.

It's not like I had a choice anyway. They fired me, because of "cutbacks" (read: we're going belly-up due to incompetent executives so we'll cull underlings left and right to cover for the people at the top of the ladder.) I just wish I had more hours so I could make some decent money.

I have to download IRC again. In fact, I have to download everything again because my hard drive died. I need to find a copy of Windows 98 too, most of my programs and games won't run on 95.

Originally posted by AcrylicGuitar

no....im not stupid....its just the fact that sometimes school occupies me and get bad grades because the work is hard...dont believe me? talk to me or email me at

AcrylicGuitarisgonnagethimselfbanned@ifhedoesntstoppissingpeopleoffwithcrappyspamlikethis

^

|

Who changed my DISS? And as u know, Id never put that....and one more thing....if theres no swear words, I dont like it when people edit my posts 4 no reason............

Archived