Home

I think a jk3 would be great only.....

Matt-Liell

What do u think  

30 members have voted

1. 1. What do u think

• Keep kyle
    • Go with yadu\'s idea

i think the turning away from the dark could be done with Tavion becasue she was just an apprectice

kyle; "wheres your master apprentice?"

though i agree that the eu's seemingly constant stream of jedi/darkjedi/jedi conversions are a bit stupid, especially what happens in Dark Journey.

There's no reason to kill Kyle off. :tsk:

As I said before in another thread (somewhere), you could easily have a story around Kyle as a Jedi Master...and introduce other characters, in the form of his apprentices, or even simple acquaintances.

Maybe he makes the same mistake as Obi-Wan and has to hunt down an apprentice who turns to the Dark side. Or maybe Kyle is struck down by the same, his life hanging by a thread, and one of his apprentices has to hunt the perpetrator. There are so many different ways of introducing new characters without having to do away with the old...

Besides, some of us mid-30's guys can identify with the grey. :D

ok i dunno if most of you havent noticed this or not but kyle is a wimp!!! :D Look at his skinny arms, his pathetic mustache and gray hair. I'm not saying old ppl cant be 1337 but kyle just doesnt cut it. :p

If you look at some of the screenshots from the original dark forces id say kyle was pretty bad ass with his big chest muscles and cool looking jacket and body armor. But now.... hes a old pansy wearing skin-tight clothing. of course that was a long time ago kyle was like 25 making jan about....17,18 by her looks

lastly he's been in 3 games and he needs to retire before his reputation gets ruined or he just gets boring, which he already is starting to become.

Bottom line kyle has to go, he deserves it and we deserve a change

First I say tht Young people know less. So a new one would have to learn it all over again! Name one very young guy that was on the Jedi counsle. Ok old people are wiser. Obi-won is a good example. He was some what ignorant in EP1 and he was wiser in EP2 and look where he got in EP4. I don't care about age.

Perhaps have JK3 be like the original Jediknight where you have the ability to choose to follow light OR dark depending on your actions...;) I personally thought that was one of the cooler aspects of the original game. Would be kind of hard to do with Kyle though. Hehe, or perhaps make JK3 what happens if you chose the dark side in the original...

Originally posted by jokemaster

im probably gonna get murdered for this but what about settting it in the NJO era where Kyle goes to fight the Yuuzan Vong and has to choose between extracting revenge and just plain fighting them a la JK?

Personally, I hate the whole Star-Trek derivative nature of the YV. I like Star Wars, like Star Trek, like much of the EU, hate the NJO because of the YV.

Would I buy a JKIII based around it ... ? Sure, but I'd rather they not do it ...

Mike

Do you want another Chewbaca death or something. Kyle has to die for a reason and he has to die. Not cause hes old but because he can't really keep the flow for the JK saga. I have a story where Kyle is still kicking but old and he has trained a few aprentices adn one day falls upon a dark jedi that has never been part of the academy. So he goes out to pursue him to discover who trained him and ends up discovering a big secret, but of course you dont know the secret kyle just goes into aw when he discovers where this dark jedi came from. Then right when he turns around theres the dark jedi and kyles head gets lopped off. Its now been 700 years later and Luke is still kicking and doing the Yoda thing but without the speach impetement. An old master is nearing completion of training his aprentice who is believed to be a gemini of the force (they dont know what it means but his twin brother was born with the ability to create life using the force so thats why they think the he and his brother are two halves of a gemini). One day his master has the same fate befall as Kyle did but doesn't get killed or even get to fallow the dark jedi. So he discovers what happened to kyle and goes to unravel what happened to him while his padawan (named Uron and now done with his training) goes to track down his father and brothers slayer (his brother is alive though but he doesn't know it). And well can't say more cause it will ruin the storys suprise if I can make it a TC or a book or something. But thats how Kyle should die.

Vega Nite

Archived