Home

I return with a rant, for I am bored as hell and pissed off.

Nitro

**EDITED: I don't like Avril. ** (by Ike)

Then break it off and beat her with the rest of it.

(Thank you, George Carlin)

First of all, her music sucks. She's a female version of Blink 182... Except Blink 182 didn't start as sellouts...

She can't sing, she plays guitar at about my level (GO POWER CHORDS!!! And for the record, I don't play guitar... I'm a bassist), and she looks like one of those skanky goth-wannabe chicks you used to giggle about in high school... *cough*Michelle Ward*cough*

She pisses me off enough on her own... What REALLY irks me, is the raging band of copycats trying to look like her... At work on Friday (Back at the Wildcats! ****IN' A!!!) I saw at least 7 different girls ranging from 10 to 18 wearing a white shirt and a small loose tie jerked off to one side... Then came home. Ten minutes later, my 14 year old sister walks in the front door wearing? Survey says!

A white shirt and a small loose tie jerked off to one side.

Needless to say, I wanted to beat her senseless... Then I realzed I didn't need to: She quite ****ing obviously has no sense to begin with.

To anyone who thinks dressing like Avril is cool, I have two things to say:

1) She looks like a panhandler. Panhandlers aren't cool. (Except for Jonah... And squeege kids. Squeege kids rock!) Of course, in essence, you retards probably are panhandling from mom and dad... No one would buy that "outfit" with their own hard-earned money.

2) You're all ****ING COPYCATS!!! In every sense of the word, right back to Grade 3! Find your own style... ****. You people are almost as ****ed up as anyone who's ever fantasized about Prince William.

In closing, Avril can lick me bird like the little slut she is... I'll bet she gives great head too.

I was talking about this particular, uh... "artist"... a couple of days ago in work with a few people I work with (musicians all) and we came to the conclusion that she is a pure corporate creation,.. every bit as much as a N'Stync or Backroom Boys.

The thing that struck me about her (and I have only seen her in a couple of videos with the audio off) is the smell of "Manufactured Rebellion" that her company's handlers seem to want to wrap her in. There is nothing at all genuinely rebellious about it, but it will appeal to a certain segment of the population, as it always has.

PS -- Good to have you back. Rant away, if you wish!

PPS -- I got the G. Carlin reference. I was listening to that bit earlier today.

OMFG I HATE THIS ARTIST hes/shes such a pretender/sellout/packaged product and I can play/sing/write so much better than he/she can and he/she is such a @$#%&%* slut and I would totally murder/rape/kill him/her if I could because he/she's such a pretender/sellout/packaged product, you know?

Oops...was that out loud?

Originally posted by Jabba The Hunt

it obviously is in some demand

She makes up 1/6th of ClearChannel's playlist, so that makes it 'pop' music. People apparently buy her CD. I love pop music and someday wish to purchase her CD just so it looks funny on the shelf next to Rammstein and Rob Zombie CDs.

Originally posted by Nute Gunray

...just so it looks funny on the shelf next to Rammstein and Rob Zombie CDs.

That is the sole purpose of my lone Britney Spears cd... Except it's Rammstein, Metallica, Iron Maiden, and G'NR.

Archived