Home

I return with a rant, for I am bored as hell and pissed off.

Nitro

Originally posted by Redwing

OMFG I HATE THIS ARTIST shes such a packaged product and I can play so much better than she can and she is such a @$#%&%* slut and I would totally rape her if I could because she's such a packaged product, you know?

I circled the correct answers.

Originally posted by Nute Gunray

You have called down the unholy fury of me. Avril for life or 100,000 miles, whichever comes first.

avril.jpg

Winamp Whips your Llama's A$$!

[/spam] :D

*Error!**Error!*

Plants are carbon based. Plants are therefore organic. Plants are flammable...

-------------------------------

Say, anybody remember where I hid those napalm canisters and molotov c-o-c-ktails?

-----------------------------

Edit- I can't believe it edits that word...

Aristotle!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Waking up this morning, lying on the couch, quickly becoming alternately bored and angry with the morning news, I start flipping channels. Land on MTV. There's Avril smashing a guitar on the hood of a car, singing fluffy pop pap about a "Skater Boy" (and yes, I know about the spelling... ). Ugh. I quickly jump to the next channel, which happens to be VH1.

There's Celene Dion, in front of what looks to be like a 40-piece Vegas-y orchestra,.. singing ACDC's "You Shook Me All Night Long".

I can barely begin to comphehend myself how amazingly WRONG this is, let alone describe to others who may not have experienced it for themselves... (and trust me, if you even have the slightest inclination towards an intrest in music YOU DO NOT WANT TO EXPERIENCE IT!!!!!)

All I can say is that it is wrong,.. so very, very wrong.

The end is near...

Archived