Home

Tell me...

jannar85

I dont care if its the most money you ever made in your life...

And you dont joke about things like that im sorry... some people do their best to earn a living no matter how much they get and it's people like you i cant stand... always bragging and putting them down as if they were lower than you.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm Sorry Greg! I'm not trying to annoy or insult anybody! I just find it hard to be nice to you guys when you guys give me such a hard time! When I post I don't think they are stupid, I try to make them as relevent as possible, and you guys get mad at me for making lame and "spammy" comments! Me Being annoying is just who I am! I can't help who I am! All I want from you guys is a little bit of respect, and if you give me that much, I will try even harder not to spam or make nonsense comments.

Yeah I understand you..

But you have to realise that its all very well to joke and whatever, but if you deal with real life stuff like jobs, money... someone somewhere along the line will get hurt if you brag. Even if you don't mean it.

It's alright to joke about some things like avatars or whatever because it doesn't matter all that much in real life. But im just saying you wont do yourself any favours if you brag alot about real life things.

Wohoo! Sounds like a happy end to me...should we celebrate?

Oh, and just one las thing:

Originally posted by Hellbeard

btw, I'm not going to change my avatar in a long time!

You don't have to change it anyways, Hellbeard, since it changes itself every second.

:)

I dunno man some people dont forgive easily... but if you try and tone down the insults a bit im sure they will understand.

I sound like some sort of religious person I dont even support any sort of religion hee..

Anyway i have to go sleep.... work tommorow :o

Later

Just becasue he was happy about making money and told people that he doesn't care to talk about what they said (Just like some of you happen do be doing to him right now) I still don't think Hellbeard is all that bad a guy to be banned. Even if he was annoying it's not like he's trying insult people.

Originally posted by Kjølen

Just becasue he was happy about making money and told people that he doesn't care to talk about what they said (Just like some of you happen do be doing to him right now) I still don't think Hellbeard is all that bad a guy to be banned. Even if he was annoying it's not like he's trying insult people.

I agree, there have been plently of other more annoying people in the past who have gone unbanned.

Archived