Home

What horror films should be shown/will you watch over Halloween?

StormHammer

Originally posted by Psionic Jedi

Also might watch Blade I and II (not scary either, more like a gory action flick :D)

Yeah but they're really good.....worthy of watchin' them on Halloween. (It's not always about being scary......gore counts too :D )

Originally posted by Psionic Jedi

Half-done with Bram Stoker's Dracula (Keanu Reeves trying his hardest to act British... :p ).

That was the only part where Dracula fell short. I felt it was poorly mis-cast with Keanu(Ted) Reeves, and Winona (shoplifting whore) Ryder, neither one of them could act to save lives. Winona's constant whistling lisp ruined the love scenes, and Reeves has never been able to pull off accents(remember "Devil's Advocate"?):rolleyes:

However performances by Gary Oldman and Anthony Hopkins, and even Tom Wait were over the top. I just felt that the over all production value of the movie was pretty amazing for a horror film.

nope didnt piss my pants when bambis mom died.....well, i might have b/c i was so little back then, but that would not have been from emotions, that would have been from the bigass thing o' soda i drank........ actually, when i saw bambis mom die recently (i saw it 2 yrs ago......i was bored! i swear! :D) i laughed my ass off because of the stupidity of the plot! :lol:

Archived