Home

What horror films should be shown/will you watch over Halloween?

StormHammer

Ghost ship, then I am getting hammered at a party.

But if I were renting movies...

The Shining (the original)

An American Werewolf in London (in paris too but the first is better)

In the mouth of Madness

The Blair Witch (I don't care, I love it!)

What lies beneath

Jason X (the smashing of the sleeping bag scene was CLASSIC!)

The house on Haunted Hill

Enjoy!!

If anything, I would get a couple that I have been wanting to see but havent yet... :D

I would like to rent Bad Taste (to see where Peter Jackson started :D and cause Dead Alive is awesome) an maybe the redux of Breeders since I the original was good :D hehe, anyway, that off the top of my head.

Originally posted by leXX

I find horror movies funny

heheh, you too?! i laugh my a$$ all the way through every haunted house i've ever been in. the guy jumps out, hoping to scare the living-sh|t out of you, and i point and laugh in his face.

as for scary movies, i'd have to say The Sound of Music ... that whole scene where she's singing "the hills are alive" scares me every time.

:lol:

Originally posted by leXX

I must be a freak because I find horror movies funny. I can't remember once being scared by a horror film!

me too! I even do a rent a crappy horror movie night, with my friends once a month because no comedy can top a low budget horror flick!

If you really want to be scared spend the night in a haunted house. I did and let me tell ya, you never no how fast you can run until you see something that you shouldn't see.

I will be watching Lord of the Rings. (not scarey, but i watch it every day :) )

Along side that, I will be viewing Army of Darkness(awesome movie) and possibly I know what you did last summer. (Though I don't enjoy thta movie much)

I think the made-for-TV version of The Shining was excellent... it's very faithful to the book except for the end--and I think the movie's end is better than the one in the book. I'm a sucker for a happy ending.

Tim Burton's Sleepy Hallow is a great horror film, too. That freaky man is the master of mood.

You've also gotta see as many Simpsons Halloween Specials as possible. To this day, those shows are about the only thing that can give me nightmares... weird, isn't it?

Jedi_Monk.jpg

Yeah StormHammer Halloween I & II are great classics, I always watch them, if not on tv, I'll rent them and they are tough to get, everyone wants to watch them...... :D

Exorcist is one scary f ing movie :eek: I might watch it........

Half-done with Bram Stoker's Dracula (Keanu Reeves trying his hardest to act British... :p ).

Not that Scary but I'm forcing myself to watch it to make sense of the book I'm reading now, Quincy P. Morris, Vampire!.

Also might watch Blade I and II (not scary either, more like a gory action flick :D)

I'm not a fan of scary movies cause their darn scary :eek:

Archived