Home

Because I Love Making Avatars For You

Jake

Yes Ben, I AM that John Walker. I'm not at Uni and could easily do IRC and I've just noticed that you've removed the "Thanks to..." list in the latest version of Q+E despite the fact that I got the Dig up and running for you :mad:

Hmph!

Plus Q+E is missing a .DLL file AND it still doesn't seem to work for me! :(

~ John

Congratulations, but if nothing happens when you click start then the vdmsound launchpad is almost certainly installed incorrectly or isnt integrated with windows properely so that .vlp files automatically run launchpad.

I dont say things to patronise, I just try to help.

Originally posted by Hellbeard

Wow Jake! Those Avatars you made are super! Those are the best avatars in the world! Those avatars are a Million times better than any avatar I ever made! The avatars I made were faliures just like me. Both Me and my avatars are Worthless pieces of poo!

What's really worthless is those posts in the new boot-licking style. You want to get rid of the "On Probation" again? Post sincerely but without the behaviour you've shown before. Those kiss up posts only show how much of a snake you can be.

Sincere posting means that you write what you think, not necessarily what is true. I.e. your avatar is poo, but you don't think so.

Archived