Home

Halloween Costumes.....WOOHOO!!!!!!!

Darth Groovy

Originally posted by JEDI_Anakin_S

Lol groovy... hey, where did you get your lightsaber? When I have the blades extended it doesn't look like that - it looks more like red plastic. ;)

-Anakin

I used an old Ulead program and touched it up and added some red glow just for the sheer fun of it. Otherwise it's the same saber.

You know, I have to say that it is a real big surprise that you would have that costume Groovy....... j/k!!

Well I couldn't find a decent Triumph costume, and I really did put alot of work into my Maul costume. Besides, classics never die!

After all, who's the man?:D

Originally posted by Darth Groovy

Yep contact lenses, silver earing, everything. And JEDI OUTCAST I bet your house gets egged every Halloween. Am I wrong?

*puts away carton of eggs*

Damn, someone beat me to it.

*snaps*

I don't know what I'll be this year... we're having our Halloween get-together a week late because I won't be able to make it the week we'd normally have it... I'll probably end up being a Goth or something.

Let's see if I can remember all of my past costumes...

0 - A tiger

1 - Chief Illini

2 - Romeo

3 - Robin Hood

4 - St. George

5 - A Medieval Prince

6 - Zorro

7 - A Musketeer

8 - Christopher Columbus

9 - Paul Revere

10 - Lancelot

11 - Luke Skywalker (ANH)

12 - Luke Skywalker (RotJ)

13 - Dravis Sky (my RP character)

14 - Robert the Shrubber

15 - Darth Jar Jar

16 - Weird Al

17 - A Beatnick

Jedi_Monk.jpg

last year i didnt go out, but i wore a headless guy costume and scared kids when they came to the door while giving out candy! our record of people is something like 24, our street isnt busy but everywhere else is, this year im going out though, just to get candy! (my dads a dentist!)

I used to work at Outback Steakhouse, and on Halloween you could wear your costume to work, so I went as Obi-Wan (the padawan) back in 1999... people loved it - I had the robe, the braid (a real braid, since I had long hair at the time), the whole 9 yards. And I would always wave my hand and go, "You want the Filet Mignon with a lobster tail," (or something else equally expensive) and they laughed. And sometimes it worked, too. They'd play along and actually order it! I made out like a bandit that night with my tips. :D

Haven't dressed up since then, though.

Archived