Home

Cantina 8

Deac

Lokpihet: Sister? Reletha you, b*tch! Nevermind. You can't stay in that armour forever. I won't back down.

*Lokpihet holds out the control device*

This can infect at will. Everyone in the council has the dormant virus, but if I were to get infected, then there would be no cure.

All I have to do is push this switch, and everybody dies...

-------------------------------

*Deac pulls the ship above the citadel. He then feels a disturbance*

We have to move now! Lokpihet's gonna take himself out!

*Deac points the ship towards the Council Chambers*

Everyobdy hang on and get ready for a fight

*The Ship speeds ever closer*

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sejiko: Wrong. I do not have the virus, and neither do any of the Vanguard Warriors I have here with me. Even if you gave everyone in the Council the virus, you're still outnumbered thirteen to one, and if you kill yourself you won't be able to infect anyone else. So you see...it's hopeless.

----------

Rwos: Lokiphet? Then it seems our missions coincide.

*Ida's ship fires a missile that blasts a hole in the roof of the citadel*

Ivan: "Are you all forgetting that I sit at the very head of this table for a reason!!?"

Ravan ignoring Ivan, in a calm reassuring voice: "I made sure of it that I hadn't have any dorment implanted or injected in me. Lokpehit you are really starting to agitate me..."

*Irvine twitches, and makes a tight turn around...*

Irvine softly to himself: "Hmm... who could that be... feels familiar some how..."

*Irvine sees a vision of two people whom he saw in his childhood, whom fought agenst each other with lightsabers. Then a second vision from a different angle, and angle whom know one of the pepole whom fought... Deac Starkiller...*

Irvine nearly shouting: "Aw man! Deac Starkiller is here..." 'shall I challenge him??'

Ravan: 'okay, the calvery has arrived...' *to Deac through force, not talking*<Deac, this is Ravan Dorcan, I may be a Imperial Councilman, but my true alliences are with the republic>

Ravan isn't a very powerful Jedi, but good enough. presumed dead by the republic. for very good reasons :)

*sees Ida's ship blasting a hole*

"the cavalry wasn't supposed to arrive this early, oh well,"

*runs twoard roof*

"i'd better tell them not to shoot me"

*sends following message through PDA to Ida's ship*

Message: This is Chavo, I was hired by NRI to insert bug in Council computers, heading twoard roof dressed as an officer, do not, i repeat, do not fire

*atatches council camera file to message*

joek master, i hope you relise that when i have character whom think something, i type it in italics and single quote then, not doulbe wha ti use to do when they speak/yell/whisper Sooo, how could your character know that deac was arriving unless he is sensitive enough to know that someone who is on the republic side or not.

BTW: someone deleted his tripe posts :eek:

*The vanguard comes to a stop in front of a large door, presses a button and the door opens, the vanguard teleports behind Kioet, and kicks him in the ass, Kioet turns around quick, fires his concussion rifle (the vanguard disappears as soon as he presses the trigger), and gets blown back into the room, the door shuts and locks*

Kioet: What. The. Hell.

*Kioet finds a glowstick laying on the floor, activates it..and sees that he in a room with a single vanguard suit in it*

Kioet: ummmmm......?

Ida: Someone's...trying to send a message to my ship.

Rwos: Whoever it is obviously doesn't know your ship can't decode messages here...I'll redirect it to Deac's.

*The message plays, and then the camera file comes up, displaying the last recorded image*

Rwos: That...that...

Ida: That man in the white and red, with the black-suited warriors behind him. His stance...

*Sejiko Hishen Darkholme stood displayed on the screen*

Rwos: That sword...look. He's a Blade. Deac...that man is one of us!

*Kioet puts the suit on, and presses the teleport button, now he is outside the room*

Kioet: Nice trade-off...but I'll still be tracked. I Must find Farran, and quick. I wonder if Nimalf has arrived yet, I could use his help.

*Kioet steps outside the building, just in time to see an R-41 Starchaser come crashing down onto the landing platform*

Kioet: What in the hell?!

*Kioet scans the area to make sure it's safe, then rushes over to the Starchaser and opens the cockpit, Nimalf is alive, but pretty scratched up*

Kioet: What took you so long?!

Lokpihet: You fail to understand. I'm talking about giving myself the raging death. Then you will get infected...see you in hell...

*Lokpihet looks up in horror as Deac's ship crashes into the council chamber*

Lokpihet: Nooo! Starkiller!

*Deac exits his ship and force pulls the master-switch toward him, which he promptly crushes in his hand*

Deac: Lokpihet. You owe me an arm.

*Lokpihet turns to Darkholme*

Lokpihet: He's the real threat. Show him the Vanguard.

*Ignites Sabers*

*Irvine runs a stop stright between the Council, Lokpehit, the Vangaurd and Deac and Rwos... Irvine then pulls out his dual sabers and ignites them...*

Irvine: *sigh* "I am very disappointed in everyone here, First Lokpehit and Darkholme, you first agenst each other then when the time presents itself you stop. Ivan, uncle, I'm surprised you haven't gone insane after all this... And now, Deac, well I admit its good to see you are well..." *smirks* "... How ever it is bold of you to show up at this time, can't you already see that your presence it not needed here, I'd say in about 5 to 10 minutes or so these people would start to kill each other if they didn't stop fighting... But now I stand between all of you to prevent more fighting from occuring, it's not needed..."

Ravan: 'Strong willed kid. Quite stubborn, Definatly not his father...'

*Ravan extingishes his lightsaber... While Ivan can only but grit his teeth and watch as the tention thickens...*

Irvine thinking to himself in the third person: 'Aw, man... Irvy, You really dug yourself into a hole this time...'

------------------

Jenova: "Although I Have to admit Commander I wasn't programmed by this Aesir you spoke of..."

???: "Really? I thought you were. Too bad, how ever your programming is very good anyway..."

Jenova: "I thank you again, Commander... Sensors no longer detect Republicain ships in range..."

???: "Alright, power back up and find us a place to park close to the Jedi HQ..."

Jenova: "I already found one..."

???: "That was quick..."

Jenova: "Just keeping you on your toes, Commander..."

*Odin and Heimdall board Sleipnir, take off and head towards Alfheim. On a short tour of facilities. Brunhilde is in the control room when a Valkyr transmit news of what is happening in the Imperial Council*

Brunhilde: Monitor the situation, like usual. Report back if Rwos and his friend get into trouble. A frigate is enroute and will provide backup if required.

Valkyr: Understood.

*Nimalf looks groggily up at Kioet* You...you idiot, you took...their... bait...

----------

*Sejiko doesn't listen to Lokiphet. He is too occupied staring at Rwos and Ida, clad as they were in their distinctive outfits bearing emblems of the Blades*

Blades! Here? Impossible!

*Sejiko moves quickly. He moves with lightning speed to stab Lokiphet through the shoulder and shoves him towards Rwos, Ida and Deac. Then he runs, disappearing down the hallways at the same superhuman speed*

Ida: I'll follow him! *runs after Sejiko*

*Rwos tries to follow, but the Vanguards step in the way. They lower their weapons at him and simultaneously fire*

*Deac glances at the overwhelming odds*

Well, to Valhalla then... *He thinks of Odin, whom he has not seen in ages when saying this*

*Deac force leaps above the Vanguard, and Lokpihet meets him in mid air. They clash, until Deac's saber nicks Lokpihet.*

Got any DNA?

i am really feeling like my characters are being ignored ever sense i desided to do a rpg... unless i did something that would really screw up soemthing...

Irvine speaks softly, so only he and anyone else whom the devine means of hearing: "Well my benifcator, I tried. Of course no one listens, even when you stick yourself out in the open..."

((OOS: No one was ignored until Irvine came to the Council, and that's because all he's done since arriving at the Council is make long speeches to confuse everyone...and it's working, so everyone ignores him :p

And Ivan, while a good character, is seriously arrogant and stupid, thinking he has ultimate power when he doesn't have anything close to it, which makes everyone ignore HIM too ;)))

*Ida almost catches up with Sejiko at the end of the hallway, when he disappears into a room.

Ida enters the room...only to find it empty* Where'd he go?

Sejiko: Behind you, Bladeswoman!

*Ida brings up her sword to parry, but Sejiko is faster. His blade sliced through her nanoarmor and slashes through her arm*

Sejiko: Much harder to fight in this dimension, isn't it? You should have prepared yourself a little better if you really intended to defeat me...

Ida: What are you talking about? I have no idea who you are or why you're here. We didn't come for you.

Sejiko: ...What?

----------

*Rwos ignites his lightsword and stands watching, ready at any moment to step in should Deac fall.

The Vanguards stand at the ready as well, but none of them move* How strange...why aren't they acting?

well redwing, i thought it was quite obvious that i had Irvine in a spot where he stood like: "If you want to fight each other, you have to go through me" and of course, im upset that diolog was ignored.

"But now I stand between all of you to prevent more fighting from occuring, it's not needed..."

you know people theres these great book out there called phonics it helps ya READ!

((Scar, that was before Irvine left and reentered the room. Once he reentered you never put him in a position to be bewteen Sejiko and Lokiphet. He may of said that but that doesn't mean he is actually there. Also remember that it was/is a heated arguement. Everyone would be focusing there attention on the two who seem to be about to kill each other. Your characters haven't been ignored, but they are not at the center of attention.

One final point. Before you say we need phonics, learn to spell better.))

*Deac slices at Lokpihet, and manages to cut the handle from his two-pronged blade.*

Lokpihet: Thanks for evening the score, uncle.

*He picks up the shafts and activates them*

Do you think I didn't have a contingency?

Deac: No, I think you owe me an arm!

*Deac's two blades meet at Lokpihet's elbow, causing his lower arm to fall off*

Lokpihet: Arrrgh. No matter

*Lokpihet uses the force to keep both blades fighting*

((Also, Scar, Irvine didn't do anything to stop them from going around him.

Let me reconstruct the scene for you:

Rwos, Ida and Deac standing at the hole in the wall/ceiling. Lokiphet turning his back on Sejiko to look at Rwos, Ida and Deac. Sejiko behind Lokiphet from R, I and D's POV.

There's no middle ground for Irvine to be standing in ;)

Also - why isn't he doing anything now? And why isn't Ivan speechifying?!?! ;)

Deac: What exactly is Reletha doing, anyway...?))

*Rwos senses a sudden surge of energy, distracting him from the battle*

----------

*Deep in one of the deserted cities of Coruscant, a gray-blue-green gargoyle figure with wild white hair and glowing eyes emerges angrily from an abyss, his wings open but clearly floating on his own power. He towers over cowering rock-creatures caught unawares in the middle of their hunting and hiding*

WHAT IS THIS PLACE??

*The figure raisea his hand and formed a ball of white energy. He throwa the ball, which explodes in midair. The blast fells an entire empty city section*

WHERE AM I???

*More buildings crumble as the gargoyle telekinetically rips pieces of their foundations out and throws them around*

WHO HAS BROUGHT ME HERE? I DEMAND TO KNOW OR I WILL DESTROY THIS ENTIRE PLANET!!!

*Kioet hoists Nimalf easily out of the R41's ****pit*

Kioet to Nimalf: What bait?

*Kioet reaches in his pocket and pulls out a duplicate disk of the holorecording*

Kioet: Now all we need to do is find Irvine, and give him back his disk, one of Farran's Vanguard has the other one, so hopefully we can find Irvine before the Vanguard gets to Farran.

*Kioet reenters the building with Nimalf trailing behind*

Kioet: Are you alright, or do we need to get some medical supplies?

[/i]red: everyone has a different visual to work with it seems like ;)

oh hey red, also your going to ahve to tell me how powerful that new guy that ya got :)[/i]

Janova: "Commander, that lifeform that you specified, has been detected on the fequency you also specified..."

???: "Knew it, the precisice calculation of detecting force power from a distence. Excellent. Now adjust the power band, and try to recieve a signal from the indivdual..."

Janova: "We are not close enough yet for my scaners to do that..."

???: "Alright, bring us in lower, and track his movements..."

-------------------------------------

Ivan: 'I'm glad i had this button installed after the demonstration...'

*Ivan presses a button below that table that gives off a silent alarm that alerts the Vanguard...*

*Irvine walks up to Rwos, and pulls out one of his dual lightsabers, which mistakenly was the same one that had the end once choped off on Raynor nearly 10 years back when the Elder version wielded it...*

Irvine: "Seems like we don't have anyone to fight..."

*Irvine ignites his lightsaber...*

*Lokpihet strikes back hard, causing Deac to fall beneath the engine of his ship.*

Lokpihet: Fool. Now it is you who will die...

Deac: I think not, Lokpihet.

*A nearby rumble is heard*

Remote control. Useful, eh?

Lokpihet: What...?

*The engines of the ship ignite, burning for several seconds, blinding those who look. When the blast ends, nothing remains*

Deac: Nice welcome to the lower planes, Dirtbag.

*Deac force pulls the hand toward him, and then notices the fact he is surrounded by enemies and his ship's hyperdrive was destroyed in the crash*

Aww crap!

((OOS: His powers are very different from a Jedi's...realize that for right now ^_~ (and so are any gargoyle or other-dimensional-based creatures...their powers are not based on the Force)

By the way: Farran=Sekjiko=Farran=Sejiko. But different body, and they don't act the same. They share things like intellect and each side's thoughts carry over - that's why I said he didn't have the virus, while Farran's body may or may not.

And I quoted the posts I got the visuals from, and they weren't just my own :p;)))

*Irvine walks up to Rwos, igniting a (color?) saber*

Seems like we don't have anyone to fight...

*Rwos raises his brow and is about to reply when Deac's ship explodes, distracting him*

Deac: Nice welcome to the lower planes, Dirtbag. *pause* Aww [readout][translation error 01-UAx8 - 91% likelihood UID explicitive lvl 6]!

Rwos: *looks* Don't worry - we still have Ida's...*looks at Ida's ship, still detached to Deac's smoldering one* Seven hells. It didn't have shields up. It's going to take several minutes for the damaged nanoarmor to heal itself...but I think we can hold them off for that long.

*Rwos glances at the Vanguard, still immobile* What are they? Why aren't they doing anything but stand there?

...Why do they feel so...strange?

*to Irvine* I won't fight without a reason.

----------

*Nimalf groans and stumbles after Kioet. He'd heard his interrogators laughing about the perfect trap for his lizard friend...and now it was plain what that trap was*

red: Irvine had a nack of keeping his lightsaber crystal the same :) not only that its the same lightsaber that had its end cut off in c7 (but repaired now) so i believe rwos should reconise it...(if im getting my story stright...)

Irvine to Rwos: "Well good." *extingishes Lightsaber* "The Name is Irvine Cracken, How ever from what I knew, you republicains have a spy over there..." *nods head over in Ravan's direction*

Ivan to Vanguard: "What are you doing!? Attack!"

---------------------

red: okey dokey, hmm... how shall I think of another direction this guy is going... :p

Jenova: "Commander, me records do however say that this power is not Midicholoron created..."

???: "Of course it isn't. How ever the project needs to continue, after alterations to find the precice way to measure the overall power from any random person of creature it may come from..."

Jenova: "What ever, Commander..."

???: "Geez, they programmed you with quite a bit of personality..."

Jenvoa: "Entering atmosphere..."

???: "We must hurry though, we only have 12 standard hours left in this time..."

i can just feel the repercussions of this one... *talking to self*

Archived