Home

Cantina 8

Deac

((Scar: "agorned"? What are you talking about?))

*Rwos looks startled* K'Warra has been here before? And Kejim, the wizard of legend? Kejim traveled with your ancestors?

Ida: What's Mrear? Rwos is from the same place I am: Earth. Can we focus here? Rwos: I need to know whether or not you can handle this. If not, then...well, you can guess...

----------

Beron: I agree that Lokiphet clearly has no one's interests in mind except his---*breaks off when seeing Irvine*

----------

*Farran returns to his quarters. He finds the letter and reads it, then nervously examines his room for signs of breaking and entering. He is even more disturbed when he finds none*

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*Odin read Cracken's message that the Valkyr relayed. Odin quickly has the Valkyr relay another message.*

The message Reads:

Dear Cracken.

I am not suggesting an Alliance. I am simple prevanting history from repeating itself. For an alliance to even be considered, you must prove your valor, and honor. Destroying the CSII will be a step in that direction. Attached are the coordinates for the CSII, as well as a complete breakdown of everything in that system, down to the last man. You will find a detailed map showing where everything is located. An hour before you launch you will recieve an update to allow for any last minute changes. Do not worry, once the battle has begun the CSII will be destroyed.

P.S.

Track this message, you will find that it originated in at a computer terminal in your daughter's quarters. The first from your own message pad. You don't need to transmit a message, simple store it in your computer. As I said before we are watching. Good luck.

*the Valkyr finished the message, sent it and slipped out of Alys' room with no hint that she had been there*

----------------

*Odin sends for Beowulf, who arrives promtly*

Odin: The Imperial Seperatist are working on another Crimson Star. I don't want a repeat of what happened last time one of those things were built. Dispatch two cruisers to that system. They are to remain cloaked and will watch. Cracken should launch an attack on the CSII. The Cruisers will watch and will not interfer unless Cracken is in desperate need of help.

Beowulf: Yes sir.....sir? Why don't we just destroy the system, and be done with it?

Odin: This is a test for Cracken, I'm giving him the means to conquer his enemies. If he has truely changed then he will destroy it. If he hasn't and has been playing a trick, he will try and capture it. Either way the Crimson Star II will not leave that system. We will make sure of that.

Beowulf: I will personally oversee this operation.

*A little while later, two cruisers leave orbit around Asgard, cloak and enter hyperspace heading to the Crimson Star II*

*takes off helmet and takes out comlink while heading for the roof*

Chavo:hey, is your pilot there yet?

???: he's there, are you being chased?

*looks behind him and sees 50 stormtroopers chasing him*

Chavo: sort of.

*arrives at roof and sees a ship with New Republic markings taking off*

Chavo: HEY why is the ship taking off

???: If we pick you up the separalists will track the ship

Chavo: don't leave me here

???: just consider this an extension to keep an eye on Irvine

*one of the stormtroopers stuns chavo, knocking him out*

Stormtrooper: shut down the alarm and someone tell the council about this

*Flax nods to his Comm Officer.* Certainly Admiral, however I must insist you stay away from the combat zone, to avoid any.... accidents.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Hal checked his systems one last time, his Wing had been inserted behind Enemy Lines to attack the world of Ziost. Intell said the planet was undeffended, however, as his mother had pointed out on more than one occation, her service was usually wrong.*

Hal: Prepare for jump on my mark, three, two, one, MARK!

*Jump.*

n other word (obiously i misspelled the word) left for the time being...

Irvine: "We should allow him to have a little freedom, as long as it proves to be some tactical use in this war. How ever a restock and repairs on the Crimson Star II should take a while. How ever in the event of a military bombardment the survice of the planet can take quite a beating. But there are some automatic defence systems that have been developed and installed for the Crimson Star II that might not work due to the damned thing only being only but a cold dark rock in space now..." *Irvine gets a look from the Councilmember like: why-didn't-you-say-this-eariler?? Irvine smirks privatley*

*Nar Shadda. The smuggler's moon. A human walks down a dark alley, commonplace on the city-planet. He thinks he hears a humming, but blames it on Ryll flashbacks. Then he feels the pain, and begins to sneeze. He believes it only to be mild Nikto 'flu, and takes a hover train home.

In his coughing and sneezing he spreads the virus.

A day later, he mercilessly guns down everybody in a Nar Shadda cantina, collapses and dies.

In three days, the whole section of the Durro section is quarentined.

The Raging death has struck*

-----------------------------------------------

*Lokpihet views the casualty reports*

Lokpihet: See? I told you it would work. Let's hope it gets off Nar Shadda before they declare martial law...

*Reletha scowls and whispers to Baron Ghenn*

Reletha: See? He is insane. The plague is a danger to us all. If you are truly with me, meet me in my chambers after the meeting.

----------------------------

Deac: Not my blood ancestor, at least, probably not. But do you know of Mrear?

[Redwing: Do gargoyles come from Mrear-I need to know 'cos I'm still in the process of writing all the early stuff down.]

((No. Gargoyles come from Earth. Most gargoyles currently exist on a dimensional plane attached to Earth by magic - they left there along with most other nonhuman and/or magical peoples some thousands of years ago. In Rwos' universe, of course))

Rwos: It doesn't sound familiar, but I can't say whether my people know of it or not. *to Ida* What? A quarantine? An invasion? Has the Blades leadership become brain dead?

Ida: Rwos, you were sent here to deal with the illegal presence of the two organizations called the Serpents and the Shadows. The council agrees that you have dealt decisively with the former, but little with the latter. With the new foreign presences in this di---

Rwos: I don't even know what the new presences are! How can the Council expect me to respond at this time?

Ida: Why so...flustered? This isn't like you, Rwos.

Rwos: You're right. I have a proposal: you, or perhaps someone else, remains with me until I can answer the question.

Ida: I was going to tell you that our superiors had suggested that, except you kept interrupting me. Rwos, is there a problem?

Rwos: No...none.

----------

*Ghenn meets Reletha in her chambers some time later* I am with you. Lokiphet needs to be...eliminated, for the good of the Separatist Empire.

*Irvine sitting in the council chambers in his own chair, after reletha whispers to Baron. Irvine couldn't think of anything else.*

Irvine: 'Who really is this Lokpehit? And why is it that Im barely not even showing that im holding myself back from attacking him, let alone keeping my emotions controled. Damn it old man, you promissed me power beyond any living thing in this universe but you only gave only but half the knowledge...'

*meanwhile*

Ravan whispering to Ivan: "Your nephew seems a little distracted, I think laster you should talk to him?"

Ivan whispering back to Ravan: "Prehaps, but this is more important, I mean no disrespect to Irvine, but I'm sure he has things to deal with on his own. He's always been like that... How ever with this virus, Lokpehit has to be delt with... I'll take care of it..."

*Ivan stands. And the rest of the council looks towards him, and Ravan soon follows, placing a hand on a consealed Ligthsaber.*

Ivan: "Lokephit, You have disobeyed the orders of this council. Reguardless of what has happened, what you did still needs to be looked at. How ever if you don't follow our directions, with consideration of how the already had already been broken out, this Council would eventualy set matters to put a means of control upon your activites, permanately..."

Irvine looking up: "I'm sorry but I have to agree with my uncle on this one. Lokpehit, I suddjest you personally see to it that the matter is controled to the point of where it would signifigantly prove effective as a strategic advantage to a victory, It'll all blow right back into our faces. But I say this in the true interests of the council, my I add."

"yes sir, we had a commanding officer, but he is knocked down, a civilian panicked when he heard the alarm and knocked him down the stairs"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Chavo gets woken by a gaurd splashing cold water onto his face*

Gaurd: wake up spy

*Gaurd drags Chavo to interrogation room and straps him into a special interrogation chair*

Interoogator: this is quite a machine, whenever you lie, or i think you're lying you get a shock, whenever you say something we don't like, you get a shock. now, we know you're working with an NRI officer, who is it?

Chavo: I don't know his name

*Chavo gets shocked*

*Cracken looked at the message. a security leak. Damnit. oh well, it was Odin, a minor bother. he waved over his security officer. when the officer came up to him, he started to choke him through the Force*

You have a security leak. luckely, it is not from the Seperatists. if it happens again, your life is forfit, do you understand?

*The officer gave a weak nodd, as he gasped or air. Cracken realeased him, and he fell to the floor, gasping. Vadar knew how to run a tight ship. he was not about to give up tried and true methods.*

Allow this person to remain on board. he or she should not be a problem. send a comm to Tojo, and have him rally to our point. we will make preperations to attack the CSII.

-------------------------------

*Alys returned to her room, tired, and weary. she sat down, and turned on the Holoprojector. She found Holonet, and kept it on while she changed into clean sweat pants and a t-shirt.*

Holonet: and in Galactic news, the Imperial Loyalists have begun there war on the Seperatists. Rumor has it that the Seperatists have been, or havecompleted a new Crimson Star. Uknown is the location, however, the Loyalists will most likely be be concerned with taking out this new weapon. Emperor Cracken was unavailable for comment.

Turning to sports, the Galactic Pod Race Circut was won by.....

*Alys stopped paying attention. a new Crimson Star? as she laid down to sleep, her mind drifted to the possibilty of her first combat experience as a Jedi.......

Gaurd: what was your mission here

Chavo: to rate the prison

*gets shocked*

*interrogation continues*

---------------------------------

*later*

Interrogator (to gaurd): He has confirmed that he is working for the NRI and that the New Republic has an intrest on how we Seperatists are reacting to Cracken declaring war. His job was to place a bug on our security computers and check on the council members, especially Ivrine Cracken. He said he has a source in the council but he won't say what. The only thing he hasn't spilled the beans on is the officer that hired him and contacted him on the roof. I'm beginning to think that he really doesn't know the officer's identity.

Gaurd: Can you make the shocks stronger?

Interrogator: No, more will kill him, we are running enough risks as it is

Gaurd: We should find out if he is working for the NRI officially or as a bounty hunter. And find out more about the source. Hurt him for no reason, maybe then he will tell the truth

----------------------------------------------------------------

*an hour later*

Interrogator: How do you work for the new republic?

Chavo: as a bounty hunter, didn't you read my profile?

Interogator: You aren't working for them permanently?

Chavo: No

Interrogator: when did your contract end?

Chavo: When I escaped.

Interrogator: what's your source in the council?

Chavo: I can't tell

*gets a shock*

Interrogator: Is it a droid?

Chavo: no

Interrogator: Ah, we're making process. Is it a member?

Chavo: Don't know

*gets a stronger shock that knocks him out*

Interrogator (angry): I told you not to turn the power up!

*later*

Interrogator (in report for the council): He is a bounty hunter sent to spy, has a source in council, doesn't work for the NRI anymore, good against interrogations. Would make a good soldier if properly trained. extremely lucky. Possible force sensitivity

Recommended action: Observe him, he may have force powers then possibly hire him

*Sends report to council*

battledog: there are no active TIEs in the system where the CSII is. as far as it is currently, its basically dead. And the Council hasn't sent out any repair crews as of yet.

*On Nar Shadda: Wide spread panic and chaos rage, as a Sole figure standing alone on a plateu far from the nearest city, the figure wore a breathing apparatis, and held a remote control to a ship that was approching him...

The ship got close to him, and the loading door had opened allowing him to force jump into the ship.

He took off the appatatis.*

??? speaking to the ships computer: "Janova, scan my body for any and all contaminants."

Janvoa: "Scanning..." *a sort of hum sound can be herd* "No Commander, there are no contaminants or biological deseases or infections presant in you body."

???: "Good. lets break for orbit. As soon as its been done I want to plot a new set of coordants, Couresant."

Janova: "Yes commander."

*The main engines on the spaceship fire, as it reaches orbit, and is encountered by Republicain and Imperial loyalist containment frigates. The ship quickly jumps into hyperspace, after warnings from both groups that they'd fire upon it.*

*Lokpihet chuckles*

Very well, this charade shall end...but you will have no power over me...

*He pulls out a control device and presses a button. As the council watch, a Councilman named Etriak begins to cough up blood. His eyes become bloodshot, he roars and leaps toward Lokpihet, who draws his two-pronged saber and cleaves him neatly in half.*

Behold...the raging death...and the means to control it. I can infect any of you at will!

*Reletha activates her double ended lightsaber*

You will feel our rage! Even if you infect us, you will still die! Stand down!

------------------------------------------

*Deac looks at Rwos*

Does this affect my mission, Rwos, and are you coming along?

Irvine relaxed even through the death of the council member: "What a stuborn fool you have suddenly become Lokpihet. You think you'd have enough time to infect me, and while I'm infected, you can also kill me. I have some news for you, I'm not that easily killed. I've been purposely been hiding my powers, even as it grows I hide that increase, how ever it does slow down the process of my midichlorons of becoming fully active, I hardly doubt that you are even half as strong as I..."

*with a single hand, Irvine uses force grip to crush all Lokpihet's weapony and the control device, thus disabling it. Then usign his other hand, Irvine just extends two fingers, and twists his wrist to send Lokpihet flying into the closest wall with very unsith-like force...in other words, very hard and fast*

Irvine: "If that doesn't get you to understand, becuase there can be some very good use thatyou can still redeam yourself with, how ever, your virus..." *shakes head* "....won't work on me, maybe the council members, but not me. You see I had inplanted when I was younger, a very enhanced form of microbiotic nanomechines to help fight a very bad desease i had, thus the reason why I have no pigment in my hair, how ever the desease did trigger some, how ever very little activation of my natural defences, other wise meaning my midichloron count increased a little for an unknown reason. How ever the reason why i survived too an unknown reason, Maybe due to my families history of being so incluned with the force, no wonder why I sense my own sister growing stronger also every minute as well. But the nanomechine that were implanted help very little, and lets say that they are good for life... So you see, your virus can't kill me, maybe slow me down, but I won't die."

*the council is in silence to what ever Irvine just said.*

Irvine thinking to himself: 'I just love purposely screwing to confuse people... heh heh heh.

*Irvine stands up smiling, and walks out of the council chambers...*

Ivan: "uh, uh, um, where, uh, Irvine, where are ya going..."

*Ivan looks at Lokpihet with a surprised anger look on his face...*

((I understood it, but Scar, unless you're having Irvine make stuff up to confuse everyone, what you have stated is wrong.))

*Farran frowns, watching on a security cam* Fool. *glances at the mysterious note* This will have to wait till later.

*Farran walks over to his desk and takes out a long sword and a sheath. He unfolds an immense cloak with a large collar, the outside pure white and the inside deep blood red. His eyes take on a sheen of red. His straight, raven-colored hair whips wildly around, growing out longer and turning dark brown. The long ponytail he wears splits, and the sides hang down in front of his shoulders to make room for the new mane of hair grown. His body's form increases in size and his facial features change ever so slightly to match.

It's high time I revealed to the Council the true master of the Vanguards...Sejiko Hishen Darkholme.

*Farran, now Sejiko, picks up the cape and a different, looser set of fighting clothes. He had been waiting for the right moment to reveal his other side to the Council. Irvine's threat would have been the perfect chance, but it would have given the secret away...

Lokiphet's threat was a fortunate stroke of luck.

Luck, yes. For while Farran was all too vulnerable, Sejiko was not.

Sejiko stepped into a turbolift. With his mind, he sent out a telepathic impetus that would call the Vanguards to him. As the elevator descended, Sejiko smiled.*

----------

Rwos: It may. But I will still come along.

Ida: What is the mission?

Rwos: Assassination.

Ida: Assassi---you know that's outside your jurisdiction.

Rwos: I won't be directly involved. Deac Starkiller here is the one on the mission has been given. The target is his cousin. If I do not help him, I believe he will die. If it wasn't for an action I unintentionally caused, Deac would be much more well equipped to accomplish this mission. Thus, I have a responsibility to help him.

At least, that's what you need to believe...

*Rwos throws a significant look at Deac*

*Irvine walks down a corrador going towards his own quarters.*

Irvine talking to himself: "Fools, too much freedom among them... And too meny who tell oneself thatyour actions should be voted on first! I don't know why I sided with them..."

*Irvine feels a slight tingle in the force...*

Irvine: 'a message through telempathy?'

*Irvine then sees some Vangaurd inside a glass sided elevator.*

Irvine: "Where are they going...?"

*Irvine then notices that the elevator stops on his level...*

Irvine: "Aw, crap."

*Deac and Rwos board thier ship.*

Rwos. I'm setting a course for the Remnants of Byss. I have a feeling Lokpihet will go there...or keep records there.

*He activates the holonet viewer*

HoloNews: This is Galactic Holonet news. Today, due to the further spreading of the Raging Death, Nar Shadda is being placed under martial law. Although unable to comment, a spokesman said that measures to find a cure are underway.

I'll bet Lokpihet knows the cure. Let's find out.

*The ship jumps to hyperspace.*

*The cloaked ship enters Utgard, and lands outside a com relay. A squad of Einherjar jump out and move quickly to the center. Upon entering one of the Einherjar moves to a terminal and begins to download information. Ten minutes later the ship races out of Utgards atmoshpere, and shortly after that enters hyperspace. The Jotuns where never aware of the information raid.*

Archived