Home

avatar requests ONLY !!!UPDATED!!! 11/06/2002

SPY_jmr1

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hi guys i want somebody to put some sleek black sunglasses on shini, then make his skin red and black like maul and put spikes in his hair and then put XERXES across the bottom of the name and then the background needs to be the red flsahy matrix stuff animated of course :roleyess: :roleyess: :roleyess: :roleyess: :roleyess:and then every 5 seconds i want it to flash "I AM A TOOL"

Originally posted by Squater

Well I found some more frames but now the size is to big :( Any way to get the size down without it looking to crappy?

Edit: Heres a pic of that gif AnakinVSDooku2.gif

the best thing to do is crop any unwanted bits, for insistance the one you have there you can crop some from the right.then see if you can delete any of the frames that only have a very slight difference to the previous one, therefore not affecting the animation, when you are sure that you need all the frames then try optimizing, if it's still too big reduce the number of colors and if it's still too big then reduce the size of it

Originally posted by Sivy b

they're from trailers found at http://www.starwars.com

open one up, and when you see something you like, pause it and press the print screen key for each frame then load them into movie gear, crop, resize, save as gif

I didnt do it like that, I paused it and then used a program called Snagit, you can take pic of anything on your screen with it ;)

Originally posted by Sivy B

the best thing to do is crop any unwanted bits, for insistance the one you have there you can crop some from the right.then see if you can delete any of the frames that only have a very slight difference to the previous one, therefore not affecting the animation, when you are sure that you need all the frames then try optimizing, if it's still too big reduce the number of colors and if it's still too big then reduce the size of it

Thx O master of Avatars :) I fixed it now.

AnakinVSDooku.gif

i already know that, but where do i find the place to get the movie frames

If you also have a DVD player on your Computer you can just hit print screen while your watching a movie. See what scenes you like and then go back and just pause and then Print Screen and then you can put the picture in a picture program and save. Then go back and progress with each frame and save. Then crop and load into a GIF program. Preview it and then see how many of these shot's aren't necessary. You can speed up the timing so that it makes up for the missing frames. If you can get the timing right then you can make a real kick a$$ Avatar. I have just been making Avatar's for about two weeks and look at mine. Timing is a key factor in my opinion.

I was also wondering what other program you can download cause my Moviemaker is going to expire in about a month. I want a program that is free. Thanks in advance.

:duel::lsduel:

Originally posted by Ratmjedi

If you also have a DVD player on your Computer you can just hit print screen while your watching a movie. See what scenes you like and then go back and just pause and then Print Screen and then you can put the picture in a picture program and save. Then go back and progress with each frame and save. Then crop and load into a GIF program. Preview it and then see how many of these shot's aren't necessary. You can speed up the timing so that it makes up for the missing frames. If you can get the timing right then you can make a real kick a$$ Avatar. I have just been making Avatar's for about two weeks and look at mine. Timing is a key factor in my opinion.

the print screen use doesnt work here ratm. whenever i use it and i paste it it gives me a nice black screen as picture.

Archived