Home

Interesting thing about the law... (in OzTralia)

In Australia it is illegal to have possession of guns (without proper license), knives, flick knives, daggers, butterfly knives, knuckle knives, nunchakus, knuckle-dusters, shanghais, blow guns, capsicum spray, slingshots, weighted or studded gloves, throwing stars of catapults...

however you are allowed to have swords, crossbows or imitation firearms.

I dunno about you but i kinda find it funny :D I can't carry a knife, but dammit, if i have a good reason I can walk around with a freakin sword! How kewlz that?! :D

I wonder if this law applies to katana's... they're sharp enough to cut off limbs...... :D

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Lynk Former

In Australia it is illegal to have possession of guns (without proper license), knives, flick knives, daggers, butterfly knives, knuckle knives, nunchakus, knuckle-dusters, shanghais, blow guns, capsicum spray, slingshots, weighted or studded gloves, throwing stars of catapults...

:confused: reeeeeaaaalllllyyyyyy:D what if you hide it in your pocket:D

however you are allowed to have swords, crossbows or imitation firearms.

Laws down under???? Strange.......I always thought it was just ppl running around down there in the swamps like crocidile dundee or something. What do you need laws for???

j/k :D

:rofl:

*running very quickly away from Mr. Weasel*

you're lucky, Mr. Weasel is from the future and is from Tokyo (see Bubblegum Crisis Tokyo 2040 if you wanna see him :D )

btw... the reason why the law is like that is because the govt found that enough people had collectable and display swords and crossbows in there homes... so there we go...

you're lucky, Mr. Weasel is from the future and is from Tokyo (see Bubblegum Crisis Tokyo 2040 if you wanna see him :D )

lucky for me!!! :D

btw... the reason why the law is like that is because the govt found that enough people had collectable and display swords and crossbows in there homes... so there we go...

This makes sense.....:rolleyes:

Archived