Home

Innocent Until Proven Guilty

Break_dF

I am NOT a scripter! It seems like every server I go in, I'm either kicked out for "scripting" or just generally bitched at. Ppl even go so far as to denounce any possibility that my combos are a fruit of long practice or mad hand-eye coordination. It has gotten to the point of being RIDICULOUS. No matter how hard I try, people still refuse to believe that I DON'T script. The point of this post is to ask you...is there any way to prove that I don't? If so, please, make me aware of it. I've played this game since the 2nd week of release. I've been dueling since the beginning of 1.03. I know I don't script but I'd sure as hell like for others to know the same.:mad:

is there any way to prove that I don't?

You could try to lose more often... ;)

Seriously, though. I was playing in a server a few weeks ago where I just waited by myself for someone to pop in. We'd fight, I'd win one or two and the other player would disconnect. After about 4 of these, I finally started to lose the first match just so they'd stick around long enough for a few players to join in. Then of course I started cheating... uh... I mean winning.

Just kidding. I don't cheat. I don't even think I'm that good (Jah wiped the floor with me the other day), but I do get high score a lot at this particular server. I think everyone else there just started playing or something.

SKin

It used to happen to me all the time, win a few in a row and all the name calling starts. Waaaaayyyyy too many whiners out there trying to make excuses. Just ignore the idiots. Try and find a cool server will cool ppl who don't whine all the time and get to know the regulars. Try to stick to the same server as much as possible and it reduces the risk of running into lamers.

If you wanna good duel without any whiners whatsoever, come along to Hermes Place some time. Link in sig.

You don't script.

Why do I say this?

Because the one *combo in question that others have accused you of, is done at the same speed as the rest of the stuff you do.

So you must have 11 fingers on each hand, a 37 button mouse and you have every single counter/attack/combo/swing/kick scripted to a button...

You get the point.

I admit, there have been times we've played and I thought there is no friggen way that can be done that fast.

Then something else is done just as precise and fast and all doubt is erased.

The reason I lashed out at you the other day in our server (which I am sorry 4 btw) is the same reason you started this post, you’re very fed up with people.

No matter what you do, you are going to be insulted, accused or flamed, so why even bother.

Hell, I have one of my own clan mates accusing me of the same thing now too (btw you people need to read things *in context before you jump to conclusions).

Look at all the times I have tried to help people on these boards and gotten flamed for it.

Bottom line is F-them. If they can’t deal with it, maybe they should go play Zoo Tycoon.

Besides, let’s say right now I go and script a DFA, Lunge and Yellow finisher. I then bind those scripts to keys and head over to the Darkside (or whatever server you nf pansies consider to be the best..that was a joke btw) servers.

Will I own every player?

Nope.

Why?

One thing can not be scripted.

Strategy.

But if you ever want an aimbot, I can make you one. ;)

Thanks man. BTW, You should read the last page of the "Scripts" thread. It's hilarious. Yes, I am getting fed up. I guess it's gotten to the point where I'm going to have to just give jko up. Hopefully I'll be selected for the 2nd SWG Beta. Thanks for the comps man. They mean alot. Being the FF king of 1.04 was fun for a while; however, "all good things must come to an end."

Peace:violin:

Originally posted by SkinWalker

You F***ing cheaters should be banned from the game! I hope you both *do* quit and never comeback. The games will improve!

Scripts! Bah!

Uhh... but before you go, can I get a copy of that aimbot?:D

Skin

I think Ewok was joking about the aimbot.

Archived