Home

The Final TTT Poster Is Here!

Boba Rhett

i agree with artoo...the vast majority of the viewers don't know that gandalf is coming back...now that they showed it...they've ruined it...

it would've been cool to see him for the first time in the movie...but i guess such secrets are hard to be kept...

who wants merry and pippin:rolleyes: :D I personally liked 'em...especially this one

What about elevenses? Luncheon? Afternoon tea? Dinner? Supper? He knows about them, doesn't he?

i cracked up sooo much!!:D

Ugh. There are many things wrong with this poster... First, like most people said, they're spoiling Gandalf's return. Second, as Rogue Nine mentioned, Éowyn's picture is smaller than Arwen! As far as I remember, Arwen isn't even MENTIONNED in the book! What the hell is she doing there? :( Especially since Merry and Pippin, who have a pretty big role in TTT, are ABSENT! :mad:

It looks like a bad collage of portraits. Eets could do better than that! Many posters have collage of portraits, but at least some of them (like the SW posters) have their pictures blend it a little better! Look at Frodo's floating head!

It just screams "cheesy". At least Star Wars was meant to be cheesy... They should have sticked with the dark one that was just showing the two towers.

Hey! I just found this on TOR.n. It apears it's not quite the final poster. [threepiovoice] We're saved! [/threepiovoice]

"I have a friend who works at an art gallery which also deals with posters, and according to the documents sent to him by Alliance Atlantis, the final poster will be more in the style of the final poster for Fellowship and won't arrive until closer to the films release. I can't wait to see what glory awaits us later on in december."

• 2 weeks later...

hmm, i think lotr was the beginnin of it all and it rocks.

lotr rules.

nice poster rhett, although i know begin to find more and more ttt posters. and i agree with rogue, why is arwen so big, she was just a small character in the book.

Originally posted by JM Qui-Gon Jinn

I have a simple question for you, Ackbar.

Have you read the books at all?

I have, but they were so boring i quit after about half of the first book. I just couldn't take any more bordem. And i normally love to read.

Archived