Home

Watto released

hansmoleman

Yay im finally done with version 1.0 :) Over the next week or so i will be making small updates and add-ons to get it perfect. Until then, check out my site: http://hansmoleman.cjb.net where you can d/l the model. Also i submitted it to several sites and hopefully itll be up soon.

Feel free to give some feedback on what you think as this is not THE final version.

Try this link..hopefully itll work

http://www.zoph.net/~dsl/h4ns/watto.zip

GreenPanther: I've been toying with it for sometime and thats probably one of the best settings. If you give it sometime it usually gets going pretty well, also the rate of "flapping" depends on lag and perhaps on your computer im not sure. So get a new comp on a T3 and it should look fine :)

I am currently making changes to the Watto model

*more taunts,

*I deleted an extra botfile that was in the models botfile folder(there was two "watto.jkb" files and models only needs one

*I am adding new taunts,

*fixing the walk sound (check the Jabba the Hutt model--he doesn't have the walk sound)

*I'm going to add very light flying sounds "fixing him up abit!!!" *Then I will show the maker and see what he thinks!!!

I'm working on Watto right now

I love Jedi Outcast!!!

I love star wars!!!

I just wanna everything to be sooooo right!!!

*GREAT MODEL!!!

I am currently updating all my models with extra taunts!!!

they are GREAT IN GAME!!!

so any questions don't be shy!!!

great to hear RJW_ca, I was just going to make a suggestion to add more taunts. and its good to hear that your upgrading some models, but what models are you upgrading? do you have a website? if you want you can contact me at my site and ill a spot in it.

the model is great, your best work so far.

a few things I think need fixing:

the wings need to stop when the Watto dies.

the sounds need to be more Watto like, a constant fluttering of his wings would add alot to the character.

the textures, especialy the vest, need more depth. They are also a little faded looking.

hey hans now that your finished with the watto model, do you think you can tweak it a bit and change it into a Genosian warrior?, think about it. all you have to do is add shoulder horns, make the wings longer, remove the nose, and reskin... oh and a taunt. :D

thx for the great comments guys. but ill get to the point.

Kit fisto: Since the fluttering of his wings is done with a shader i dont think its posible to stop it. As far as sounds needing "to be more Watto like" im think youre talking about pain sounds and stuff like that because it cant be the taunt?? Anyway im up for anything :)

RJW_ca: What you're doing is great but like seks said you upgrading models is great but can you tell us wht models or do you have a website where we can see your work? I also look forward to hearing from you when you'll be finished :)

I just wanna get one thing cleared up. IS it possible to replace the footsteps with wing sounds 2 ppl have talked about it now and I;ve been thinking about it since I said "ok im done with the sounds for now", so enlighten me

Currently I am playing with Watto in game with new added taunts and sounds for when someone uses mindtrick--I am still working on his walking sounds(I have a good wing sound in development), I am possibly thinking of removing the landing sound because Watto's feet don't touch the ground anyway!!--but I can assure you my sounds for the Watto model are really clear!!!

*I have also worked on the Luke--ROTJ skin so now he has more sounds and bot support and "the right saber!!"

*I added more sounds to the QuigonVm3

(to last until the real model comes out!!)

*I added bot support to the Jawa model!!(putting more sounds!!)

*I am working on a new skin for Yoda--more like the Ep2 movie!! but my free trial of paintshop pro7 and photoshop6 is now expired( I need one of these somehow!!)

*I soooo would love an Ep1 Ani model(I have lots of good clear sounds for this!!)

*I soooo hope for an Ewok model!!! ( I have to see what I can do about this!!)

*I need a good Jaina Solo model(would be kool!!)

*also a little boba model(would be nice!!)

*I don't have a websight --this is my first ever working on a game!! It had to be STAR WARS!!

RJW_ca "OUT!!"

Originally posted by RJW_ca

Currently I am playing with Watto in game with new added taunts and sounds for when someone uses mindtrick--I am still working on his walking sounds(I have a good wing sound in development), I am possibly thinking of removing the landing sound because Watto's feet don't touch the ground anyway!!--but I can assure you my sounds for the Watto model are really clear!!!

*I have also worked on the Luke--ROTJ skin so now he has more sounds and bot support and "the right saber!!"

*I added more sounds to the QuigonVm3

(to last until the real model comes out!!)

*I added bot support to the Jawa model!!(putting more sounds!!)

*I am working on a new skin for Yoda--more like the Ep2 movie!! but my free trial of paintshop pro7 and photoshop6 is now expired( I need one of these somehow!!)

*I soooo would love an Ep1 Ani model(I have lots of good clear sounds for this!!)

*I soooo hope for an Ewok model!!! ( I have to see what I can do about this!!)

*I need a good Jaina Solo model(would be kool!!)

*also a little boba model(would be nice!!)

*I don't have a websight --this is my first ever working on a game!! It had to be STAR WARS!!

RJW_ca "OUT!!"

Errrrr...... Photoshop 6 cant ran ou of time. You cant save even if you only had it for a minute you cant save. But just clcik on save for web and you should be able to figure out how to save anyway.

First off, I would like to say great job hansmoleman!!! Watto is very, very cool!

However, I would like to suggest one thing that hasn't already been mentioned. I would like to see Watto's wings have a brown underside color rather than just all blue. I think it would make them look more lifelike.

quote:

Errrrr...... Photoshop 6 cant ran ou of time. You cant save even if you only had it for a minute you cant save. But just clcik on save for web and you should be able to figure out how to save anyway.

yes well I only really worked with paintshop pro7 -- because I red that it wouldn't save--I liked paintshop pro7 and well, if you say I could save on photoshop I will try it--thank you!!!

How can I send my model to Hans so he can test the new Watto sounds???

RJW_ca "OUT!!"

Archived