Home

†h€ Mª†r‡x avatar REVOLUTION

leXX

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmm, time to leave matrix REVOLUTION it is.... (Well when i get 200 posts, lol)

Time to fight against it, is near....... 0_o forseen me kicking Matrix butt, I have :D

(And i am leaving cause I change my avvie every 50 posts :))

Well some one was talking about the Revolution and who started it and who were the ones that were in it.

leXX was the one who originally made the Revolution. It started a couple months back. Then it was just about having any Matrix Avatar. I was apart of it I just never changed my Avatar. That was the first phase.

Then the second Phase was brought up by me beacuse I remembered about the First Revolution. But leXX was originally all behind it. She made my Avatar. She is the Mother of the Revolution.

:lsduel::duel:

Hello to the Matrix Revolution. I would like to join the revolution if it isn't a problem. Lexx, if it isn't out of your way would you mind making me a Matrix avatar, anything other then Agent Brown. Thanx for putting this effort in making these avatars for us, I, myself really appreciate it. Thanx in advance!

LeXX: What program do you use to make your avatars? (animated and non-animated) Just curious....:o

Everyone else: I present to you, the first in a long line of animated Matrix avatars: :)

http://www1.freewebs.com/teutonicknight/lucasforums/avatar.gif

It still needs some work though, mainly file size reduction. Do not fear though, version 2.0 is coming soon!;)

Originally posted by leXX

Well Flanders old avatar is free, so you can have Morpheus:

Morpheus.jpg

@ Ratmjedi - ;)

Ok, thanx Lexx. I have one question, plz don't flame me I'm new with forums. Could someone plz explain me how to put the avatar that lexx gave me into my avatar. I cant get it too work. Thanx.

Well, first, save that picture to your hard drive. Then, at the top of your screen you'll see a little grey button, that looks like this top_profile.gif. From there you'll come to a page, look for the words "EDIT Options", and then click on it. Scroll down to almost the very bottom of the page, and you'll see a button, "change avatar". Let the next page load, and then once again scroll down to almost the bottom. You should see "You can upload an avatar from your computer", and a button across from it that says "Browse". You'll get an explorer window, so find the picture you're looking for(wherever you saved it to), and once you've done that, click "Submit modifications" and bam, you're done.:)

And then, if you can't get that to work, send me a PM. It's the little button below my name that looks like this sendpm.gif:D

EDIT: It also may not work because that option is off-line at the moment, but, this is how you change your av when it's working:p

Originally posted by Reb Starblazer

Well, first, save that picture to your hard drive. Then, at the top of your screen you'll see a little grey button, that looks like this top_profile.gif. From there you'll come to a page, look for the words "EDIT Options", and then click on it. Scroll down to almost the very bottom of the page, and you'll see a button, "change avatar". Let the next page load, and then once again scroll down to almost the bottom. You should see "You can upload an avatar from your computer", and a button across from it that says "Browse". You'll get an explorer window, so find the picture you're looking for(wherever you saved it to), and once you've done that, click "Submit modifications" and bam, you're done.:)

And then, if you can't get that to work, send me a PM. It's the little button below my name that looks like this sendpm.gif:D

EDIT: It also may not work because that option is off-line at the moment, but, this is how you change your av when it's working:p

Thanx, man I'll try that. Thanx for being so helpful! :)

Archived