Home

WIP: Tercero-Anakin Model

-Tercero-

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i didnt actually mean stop him from doing this just distracting :D

but i have to say this models come a long way since it started and it looks awesome, canna w8 4 the finished item :)

FATTEH

:EDIT: off subject (sorry) lord tnuc is that really part of the ep3 script or u just makin it up ;)

Well, I didn't make it up, but it's from someone's point of view. I found it somewhere and haven't been able to find the site, but I have it on file...I know parts of it are off, but for the most part, it feels correct. Especially with Anakin's hatred and whatnot...and I absolutely love how it hints toward something to do with Qui-Gon. Anyway...if you want it, I can get it to you, I still have the file. Do you have AOL or AIM? That'd be the easiest..since my e-mail's always crappy to me ;.; But if not, I can always get it through with e-mail, it just takes time.

By the way..I absolutely hate the latest Spider-Man skin out...I know this is off topic, but I just remembered about it, and I remembered the positioning of the boots on the skin..it's all off..the boots on the actual costume in the comics, cartoons, movie, etc...all end at about mid-calf..on the skin, it goes up to/above the knees! ;.;

Hehe..I'm sorry, Jessman...but I have no idea what you are referring to. ;.; Btw...SOUNDS YOU BASTARD! ::grin::

hehe...that has got me thinking...Jessman, do you have AIM?(available at http://www.aim.com it's free and all) If so, I'd love to get ahold of you and get those and talk JKII editing...I'm having trouble with 3dstudio max...or anyone else if that'd help. I would PM someone about it, but PMs(O.o..) aren't working

Anakin has hair again! I've finally gotten the UV's to a point where they're presentable, and I've redone the texture to boot.

I still need to do the braid, but I just wanted to let you guys know how things are coming.

Tell me what you think!

http://www.geocities.com/tercero_bootleg/Anakin-Remodel9.txt

Or if that doesn't work...

http://www.geocities.com/anakin_tercero/Anakin-Remodel9.txt

As far as my next models, I'm pretty sure I'm doing Episode 1 Obi-Wan next - He'll be pretty easy to build off Anakin - they have the same haircut and everything, and it'll make it easier to make the Episode 2 Obi-Wan later - I'll just have to paint a beard on the existing Obi-Wan's face and make him look older for the face.

After that I'll probably do Mace Windu and them Qui-Gon. I really was just trying to find out which people want me to do on the side while I'm working on more Jedi. I'm thinking I might want to do Amidala, because right now I'm primarily making EP 1+2 chars.

erm.... the hair buisness, well .... it looks GREAT!!!! woohoo another superb modeller on the forums, total congrats in order methinks :D

canna w8 till its in game, which brings onto another question.. what taunts r u giving him ?? (u probably said earlier and i missed it ) and i hope ur doing multiple taunts 4 us jedimod users.

FATTEH

:EDIT: did i mention BUMP!!

Keo, right now I'm still working on the texture behind his head - it's looking kind of rough right now - I'll put up a pic when it's looking a little more presentable...

Oh, as far as Amidala - I plan on doing every costume she wears in the movies, and possibly a few for Dorme as well. It will take some time - I'll probably release each costume as a seperate file, and then put them all together for an official release.

Toonces, did you need me to do anything special to the model to get the facial animations in? Any particular expression or anything? I'd like to implement it, and I have a day off, so I just wanted to see if there is anything you needed me to change to get it working. (Besides building the inside of his mouth...)

Tercero,

I know I'm like the millionth person to tell you, but I think the model looks great. I'm glad you're taking your time to get everything the way you want it. Been waiting for a quality Anakin model since I got the game, and up to this point I've had to settle for sub-par skins (not that the skins themselves are bad, it's just like seeing someone else in an Anakin suit; it's not the same).

I was wondering however if I could resize part of the image of your most recent remodel (Remodel 9) and use it as an avatar? I believe Andy did it with an older version, but I wanted to ask first to make sure it was ok. Anyway, keep up the good work! I eagerly anticipate the release.

Well Jedi Anakin. I personally think that no matter how many times it's said. The support level is always the same. Good input is always welcome. No matter how many people said it. And Tnuc. My aim screen name is Jessman233. Feel free to contact me whenever you see me on. :) Oh and Tercero, I have a great webpage update. I wanted to share it with everyone. I redid the entire webpage. I think it looks great. Check it out here Also tercero your input on the phat mod (on my forums **plug**) was well taken. I personally agreed. So we were going to try the force mod but it bugged. So I just made it a rule that if one is a dark jedi/sith they cannot use the jet pack. Solves alot of problems... :D Anyway everyone please let me know what you think of my new webpage. Thanks everybody.

Good job on the hair! If I could make a few observations: Bring the part, or hairline, on the left side, down and at an angle so that it's more torwards the outer part of the eyebrow.

Ref Pic http://www.padawansguide.com/anakin/images/headshots/officialsite4.jpg

The hair on the sides needs to be swept straight back.

Ref Pic http://www.padawansguide.com/anakin/images/headshots/anakin_headshot_misc2.jpg

Hope these suggestions help. Keep up the great work!

Archived