Home

WIP: Tercero-Anakin Model

-Tercero-

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*makes a border to stop the fans from reaching the celebrity known as tercero* hehe yeah bro i hella hope this is not the last of your jk2 work either even tho im sure this model will be the most played and then of course the kit fisto second.. i was wunnering sumfin... I dig the way my everquest character looks i wonder if it were possible to export that model onto a jk2 skele..

of course id have to try to track down the model files.. i dont know if its in my gard drive or in sony's mainframe.. but to have Fealdwyn in JK2 would be awesome

*sigh* this is getting really stupid..just please no more

" TERC YOU KICK ASS " BS....

Everyone that seems his work knows that he has talent with modelling....please only post here now if you have some comments or ideas about the model...all you do by saying i love you bla bla is spamming..and in doing so..increasing your amount of posts..

While I am quite aware that terc has not posted anymore in the way of updates... perhaps we should stave off of innane babble.

Not an offensive statement, but when you go back to sift through the thread it's sort of a pain. go fig.

Im going to have to agree with Pnut, if his post doesn't stop you morons then Andy or someone else IS. Notice how Andy never posts anymore, probably cuz he's sick and tired of your BS. The thread was deffinately a five stars in the first half of its life but now I wouldn't even give it a two. Congratulations you've ruined a perfectly good thread, once again kudos.

Oh and just a question/comment on the model. I think it would extremely sweet if Anakin's facial features had a sort of determined, "Im gonna kick your @$$" look to it since thats usually the expression he gives when he's fighting.

After reviewing the first few pages, and some in the middle, if I hypothetically removed all the posts that say anything about Kick ass model, or great job, it would eliminate 150 posts from this thread at least. So, this is more of a request then a command. I am wondering if we could keep the praises to a minimum. The best way to help this thread and model is to offer constructive, honest criticism. Even the littlest thing can have a big impact over the end result. So help do this justice and do more than just praise it.. Help it. Alright? With -Tercero-, he's had it rough lately, so for him to even put in minutes worth of time each day is good enough for me, and should be for the rest of you. With him working 45 hours a week, and with how hard he has it with real life, we are lucky he just didn't abandon this project altogether. So, when he wants to update it, he will.

I have a question, and this benefits the model in one way....

The food pellets. The 4 on his (as in if I were him) right side are obvious, as are teh ones on his right back....so does he have just 8.

Is there and other pics that show evidence of more than just 8?

Originally posted by Primrodo

I have a question, and this benefits the model in one way....

The food pellets. The 4 on his (as in if I were him) right side are obvious, as are teh ones on his right back....so does he have just 8.

Is there and other pics that show evidence of more than just 8?

Any more than 8 would look silly. I think it'd be fine with just 4, but I can live with 8. You don't want a string of food pellets going around his belt, lol...

-Anakin

Archived