Home

Do you think Shadow Goverements are real?

TheWhiteRaider

Are you questioning the great one?

He doesnt like to be questioned.

He gets angry.

You dont want to see him when hes angry.:indif:

I actually dont think that there is a shadow govenment doing that. It just seems like it would have been noticed by now. Unless they kill nyone who finds out.

I'd like to see the proof you talk about, Raider.

I don't know what to think of this, and until I see the proof, it's still only going to be a thing people aren't believing in, because they don't want to believe it - or vice versa.

Gorgan, who is the Great One?

PS: It's spelled Government, and Governing...

Originally posted by JEDI_Anakin_S

A paranoid mind will always find some new "cover-up" or conspiracy to contrive, believe in, and spread, decreasing the intelligence of all that hear it.

"Even the paranoid have their enemys."

"Even the unlikely story can be true. As it did in Russia"

I'd like to see the proof you talk about, Raider.

I don't know what to think of this, and until I see the proof, it's still only going to be a thing people aren't believing in, because they don't want to believe it - or vice versa.

George Bush(SR. and JR.) when they went to Yail was part of a group called "Skull and Bones". The strange thing is that when George Bush Jr. first came to office he...

1. The first social meeting he had was with old friends that were also apart of Skull and Bones.

2. He tried electing people from Skull and Bones to fill his cabnet.

Also other people of the Government, Big companys, and other important places are also from Skull and Bones.

So why I do not say that this is a 100% correct it is possible.

PS: It's spelled Government, and Governing...

Sorry last night my spelling and grammar was not doing so well.

Originally posted by TheWhiteRaider

George Bush(SR. and JR.) when they went to Yail was part of a group called "Skull and Bones". The strange thing is that when George Bush Jr. first came to office he...

1. The first social meeting he had was with old friends that were also apart of Skull and Bones.

2. He tried electing people from Skull and Bones to fill his cabnet.

Also other people of the Government, Big companys, and other important places are also from Skull and Bones.

So why I do not say that this is a 100% correct it is possible.

I think things like this are a matter of course in governments. For example, when New Labour came into power in the UK, many of the people appointed to key positions were Tony Blair's old friends and colleagues. Sort of a clique of people whom he obviously felt he could trust...and people, no doubt, he took with him into the echelons of power.

I can see pros and cons of this. The pros would be that...you know these people enough to trust them, and you need people you can trust when you're in the lead position in a government. You need people you know will watch your back. As far as the cons go...you've got a group of like-minded people who have formed a clique, and therefore it is difficult to achieve a higher level of power, and to get your ideas past the 'bulldogs', etc.

AS far as 'shadow' governments go...yes, I would tend to agree that when a Western or so-called 1st world power interferes with the government of another country, and helps to put someone else in control...then there is obviously scope for abuse of power, in terms of 'Well, we scratched your back...now it's time for you to scratch ours'.

I also suspect there may be certain departments (particularly related to National Security, etc.) that are not fully under the control of elected government officials.

There will always be people working to their own agendas, regardless of their 'position', and I think that goes hand-in-hand with politics.

The 'Skull and Bones' thing you mentioned...I saw a film that had something like that...the formation of cliques in colleges, etc., which are carried on in later life - and you have a sworn duty to your associates. I have no doubt that sort of thing goes on.

Just look at the Free Masons...

It's one of the sad truths of modern society that it's often not 'what' you know, but 'who' you know that gives you a foot in the door to the halls of power...

Archived