Home

How are your Grades?

Darth Groovy

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Straight A's would imply *all A's*. I think it's rather impossible to have straight A's *except* for some other random subject...

Consequently, I've made all A's all 5 years of my highschool career (j/kin). It's not that difficult when you attend a redneck, backwoods school like I do though...

I was at 88% on my midterm report card... I suspect I've dropped slightly to 85%...ish. :p

My grades tend to be very good for term/semester 1 (85%ish), excellent in term 2 (89%+), mediocre in term 3 (75%-80%, and very good again at term 4 (85%). Without year-end exams, my term 4 marks would be lower, I think ;). I have a hard time staying focused throughout the year.

I honestly do better in any computer class. Once I finish this blasted Biology class that concludes the last of my General Education requirments. I almost got that an ace in the hole on that, I was getting a high B, I bombed a test and was at a streight B, then I aced the last test, and aced the term paper, there are still 3 tests to go and a final, so I may pull out with an A yet. I hate Biology so that's why I suck so bad. The reason I want the A in this one so much is that it is a 5 point course towards my General Education requirements and this one will put my GPA up where I want it. (Well, closer anyway)

Originally posted by Jupiter Crash

And who helped you with your paper Mr. Groovy?????

As far as my grades go, well put it this way...Groovy asks for MY help. Hee hee.

You only proofread the paper remember? we didnt have to change that much.

Seriously though, she's right, and thanks for the help!

Originally posted by Darth Groovy

Then again, she's the Biology major! Mine is web design, I could care less if I remember what phagocytosis means once i finish this class.

James Bond would remember what phagocytosis meant....

What is phagocytosis anyway?:p

Archived