Home

episode 3

General Veers

I heard about the story before ep 1 was out. It sounds very cool, that is if Lucas doesn't F it up by then. Anyway it kinda makes sense

We know the following from Ep. 4

1) Anakin becomes Vader

2) Padme obviously is dead

3) The Emperor is in control (and I hope everybody knows who he is by now, lol)

4) The Jedi council falls and many great Jedi will die

It'll probably be the darkest SW movie. I hope (and pray) Lucas doesn't foul it up.

And if I see one more YO-DA-MAN commercial...:mad:

Originally posted by -=Chi3f=-

3) The Emperor is in control (and I hope everybody knows who he is by now, lol)

4) The Jedi council falls and many great Jedi will die

I wanna see how these things go down........I think they will be some of the most exciting aspects. :D

Along with the duel between Obi and Anakin and a few other battles happening......

Originally posted by MysticSpade

i'm not sure bout this one, but i heard alot of bounty hunters kill some Jedi's as well as Boba and Aurra Sing. i just heard this i'm not too sure bout it tho. i thought anakin is s'posed to kill all or most of the jedi.

It's only 3 years later, so Boba won't be killing anyone. No one would hire a 14 year old bounty hunter. Besides, I doubt that there are bounty hunters with enough skill to kill Jedi. It's also doubtful that we will see Anakin/Vader fighting Jedi at all... my guess is that he will kill Mace and fight Obi-Wan, but the rest will be left to the imagination.

Originally posted by MysticSpade

i'm not sure bout this one, but i heard alot of bounty hunters kill some Jedi's as well as Boba and Aurra Sing. i just heard this i'm not too sure bout it tho. i thought anakin is s'posed to kill all or most of the jedi.

lol, I didn't want to spoil anybodys dream, but oh well

1) Boba Fett kills Mace Windu (later on, he'll only be 15 in Ep.3)

2) Emperor Palpatine kills Padme and tells Anakin Obi-wan did it

3) Kenobi and Anakin fight. Anakin loses, falls into a lava pit.

4) The Emperor makes a suit for Anakin and he becomes...

5) Vader is born. Darkness falls

Somewhere along the line Padme runs away from Anakin, sensing danger, and has Luke and Laya and gets slain. Laya goes to the good counselor guy from Alderon (Jimmy Smits), Luke lives on a farm. And Yoda lives in a swamp:yoda:

The End.

Originally posted by Padanime

excuse me, :p but padme isnt goin to die in epIII. she will live and give birth to two beautiful babies. she goes in hiding with bail organa and leia on the planet of alderaan.

Sorry, you're right. She lives. Somebody told me she hides for a reason: the Emperor planned it or she chose to. Either way Annie wigs out and fights Knobi. Can't wait!

George, if you're reading this....

DON'T F THIS UP! AND NO MORE YO-DA-MAN BS!

ps. I hope Jar-Jar dies, he he he

lol, I didn't want to spoil anybodys dream, but oh well

1) Boba Fett kills Mace Windu (later on, he'll only be 15 in Ep.3)

2) Emperor Palpatine kills Padme and tells Anakin Obi-wan did it

3) Kenobi and Anakin fight. Anakin loses, falls into a lava pit.

4) The Emperor makes a suit for Anakin and he becomes...

5) Vader is born. Darkness falls

Somewhere along the line Padme runs away from Anakin, sensing danger, and has Luke and Laya and gets slain. Laya goes to the good counselor guy from Alderon (Jimmy Smits), Luke lives on a farm. And Yoda lives in a swamp:yoda:

The End.

I see a couple things wrong with your ideas - i'm not bashing them now, i'm just throwing out my own thoughts here.

1) How could Boba at 15 kill Mace when his father (who was much older and more experienced) got his head chopped off within 10 seconds of trying to fight Mace? I think to do this would make the movie weak. No way Mace would go out like that.

2) Not too sure about this one. Leia says that she remembers her mother, so she couldn't just have the twins then get slain. She obviously lives on Alderon for a while with Leia before getting killed.

3) I've heard the lava pit theory over and over again... someone who falls in molten rock is done. They'd die before they could be rescued. I'm not sure what will happen to him, but I doubt it will involve falling into lava. And it would most likely be magma, not lava... it's only called lava after it's left the volcano.

4) I don't think the Emperor makes the suit... Lucas has said that we will see parts of the suit on several different characters. I'm sure that has something to do with how he gets the suit.

5) I will agree with you here, though. ;)

Originally posted by JEDI_Anakin_S

I see a couple things wrong with your ideas - i'm not bashing them now, i'm just throwing out my own thoughts here.

1) How could Boba at 15 kill Mace when his father (who was much older and more experienced) got his head chopped off within 10 seconds of trying to fight Mace? I think to do this would make the movie weak. No way Mace would go out like that.

2) Not too sure about this one. Leia says that she remembers her mother, so she couldn't just have the twins then get slain. She obviously lives on Alderon for a while with Leia before getting killed.

3) I've heard the lava pit theory over and over again... someone who falls in molten rock is done. They'd die before they could be rescued. I'm not sure what will happen to him, but I doubt it will involve falling into lava. And it would most likely be magma, not lava... it's only called lava after it's left the volcano.

4) I don't think the Emperor makes the suit... Lucas has said that we will see parts of the suit on several different characters. I'm sure that has something to do with how he gets the suit.

5) I will agree with you here, though. ;)

He he he...

I knew somebody would find the TECHNICAL flaws in my theories.

1) Boba kills Mace later (emphasis on later) not in the movie, as far as I know.

2) My bad, my bad! Damn! j/k. Padanime is right, Leia remembers Padme, but from what I heard Padme later gets slain by the Emperor or one of his lackies.

3) In the great star wars universe of geology (of which I only know a little of) Anakin falls in something, gets burnt, and dons a body condom. Made by...

4) Good ol' Uncle Palpy made the suit, how though I'm not sure. Maybe he bought it at K-Mart, who knows.

5) Thanks, that was the easy one.

Of this I'm sure, we won't know EXACTLY what happens till EP.3 comes out (or some geek at Lucas Arts rips it in pre-production). This is all speculation.

1) Boba kills Mace later (emphasis on later) not in the movie, as far as I know.

4) Good ol' Uncle Palpy made the suit, how though I'm not sure. Maybe he bought it at K-Mart, who knows.

You'll get less disagreements from me this time. :D

1) Lucas has stated that Mace will die in Episode III, so no revenge for Boba seems likely. However, watching Mace kill his father sets up his passion for hating Jedi (something that the EU deals with a lot... or so I've heard - I don't watch/read/do anything outside the movies).

4) I'm not sure if Palpy makes the suit. He might provide it, or have it built, but I don't think he's the type to work with his hands, lol.

Archived