Home

Your Desktop Part2

Bob Gnarly

Originally posted by leXX

heh, what a coincidence. That deviant is on my devwatch, his name is hameed! His stuff is awesome.

That's right... I have him and a few others saved as favorites in Opera. I think he's working on The Planets series of posters. Good stuff!

SkinWalker

I use WindowBlinds on a Win 2k machine..... Win2k is without a doubt the best version of Windows that I've used. I use Me at work and it is undoubtedly the WORST version (since 2.x, anyway....I used DesqView back then, though).

Still, even with Win 9x there should be much you can do to customize your desktop.... check out wallpapers, screen resolutions, custom icons, etc.

And just get jiggy with it!

SkinWalker

Originally posted by Elessar-Eärfalas

lexx yours is so sweet!

did u do all the effects with all the blurs and everything...? or was the pic like that already..?

No, that's how it came. ;)

Skinwalker - Where did you get your desktop calender?

id post a link but for some reason http://www.lucasarts.com is down and i havent memorized the site where they are displayed. but if you go to that site, follow the links to the official bounty hunter website there are several nice big wallpapers to choose from, i used to use the komari vosa background but right now im using the jango fett helmet. check it out and drool :D

Archived