Home

Big Brother - The Swamp version.

Agen

Well i was jsut thinking with the celebrity big brother round the corner, that we could have a swampie Big Brother.

I'm not sure how we'd do it, but a chat room would probably be good or a game of jk2.....

I'm not be sure but we'd all have an alias used so their isn't favourtism.

Do you think it's a good idea or not? :)

Originally posted by kstar__2

guess in what country they invented big brother!:D

Yeah, its in the Netherlands I know that, and I knew it before I got to the answer in this thread!!

Well, we could make it a JKII game or a chat where we have to play/chat for 24straight hours....or something like that!!

-Clemme

someone could make a special Big Brother house map for jk2. We could all be in it asm uch as we can. under alias. Have a big brother. Have some rules and every 2 days we vote someone out by e-mailing a certain e-mail address. Oh this soudns good :D

I get the feeling someone like clem is gonna win lol

Ok i've been discussing and it'll ahve to be JK2! :)

So we need a custom map.

We'll ahve it liek so when the people in he house nominate people, then out of the highlights that people post (aka big brother posts) the public decide who to evict. once voted out your ip will be banned and we trust you not to go back anyway. :)

I sday we start applications when we get a map built for us :)

People woh are want to joni sohudl post in a thread for wannabes. The best are picekd by...... Big Brother.

When your chucked in the hosue there will prbably be tasks were then you can get good treats (liek a duel mat dojo or allowed to use sabers) if you fial takss then you mghit lose out on osemthing :)

If you ahve any weird probs with this psot it in :)

Ooooh.... this is close to the "Survivor" idea some of my friends and I are working on - maybe we could just do a merge and achieve the same thing?

I dunno about the jk2 idea - with forums you only need a few moments to write a post whereas a jk2 map requires you to stay in it for a long time each day.

Well i was thinknig of a chat or a forum but i went with game because it would make it more fun and i don't think you'd need to spend all that long ni the house. And the people that are never there will most liekly get nominateds withotu guilt becausr they're not there and the public would vote them out because they dopn't care about them :)

Archived