Home

Die Another Day

Crazy_dog no.3

Originally posted by Young David

The Netherlands must be the only country where it's delayed or something.

They fear the competition with Lord of the Rings and Harry Potter is too big.

It will be out in januari here.

wow, i live in belgium and die another day will be out next week. :p

I'd have to pay about 1600 yen ( $15 approx.) to see it in the local theater! But I have to wait about 2 months or something to see it at the AAFES (army/air force exchange service) theater on the marine base! Decisions, decisions!!! Pay 15 bucks or wait 2 months and pay 3 bucks!!!

I saw Die Another Day yesterday. And I'm a disapointed James Bond fan.

The movie by itself is great, but it's getting too far from the 'real' James Bonds. It's getting closer to Science-Fiction...

Btw,

the satellite is taken from 'Diamonds are forevers'

The evil guy

changes his face with some kind of machine, and he uses some kinda big suit with an electrifying hand... weird...

And worst of all : Q is no longer there :( :( :(

ok, just saw it yesterday...here's my review

phew!

Bond: You're cleverer than you look!

Q: Atleast it's better than looking cleverer than you are!

Just got back from watching this movie, and it was awesome! To me, it was James Bond all over again. Way better than Brosnan's last 2 james bonds but not as good as GoldenEye.

There's action, there's original gadgets, there's cars, and there's women ;)

Personally, i don't like Halle Berry very much, but just gotta handle it. :rolleyes:

Pierce Brosnan is as cool as ever, and some of the scenes where he's surfing (yep! surfing) are SWEET! Makes you wanna learn to surf too (but it's probably a stunt man)... ;)

Anyway, the story is basically about this crazy guy who built this satellite like thing which can do mass destruction, and who better to save the day than- James Bond!!

I won't say anything more, cuz almost everything is a secret in this movie, who's the bad guy, who's the good guy, all the same old classic James Bond stuff.

There's a sword battle, there's a car chase, there's a HOVERCRAFT chase :D , and a plane scene and heck of a lot more. btw, this is the only james bond movie i remember where the bad guy has a cool car too :D

9/10 from me :D

Archived