Home

Ackbar? (ep3 spoiler)

DarthMuffin

• 2 weeks later...

Garm Bel Iblis was created by Timothy Zahn For the Thrawn Trilogy as one of the creators of the Rebellion. Note that if we took everything from the movies, the name Coruscant would not be in the movies. It was also created by Timothy Zahn in the Thrawn Trilogy again. It wouldn't surprise me if he's in ep3......Like coruscant is in the movies.

• 4 weeks later...
Originally posted by Tie Guy

But Ackbar wouldn't have been a figure until after the Battle of Mon Calamari, no?

Actually, Ackbar was a personal attendant of Tarkin's, I guess he escaped somehow. But it was from Tarkin that Ackbar learned all of his battle strategies and the like...

Originally posted by Kylilin

Actually, Ackbar was a personal attendant of Tarkin's, I guess he escaped somehow. But it was from Tarkin that Ackbar learned all of his battle strategies and the like...

Alright, so i guess we could see him like that. But he didn't really join the Alliance until after the Battle of Mon Calamari, right? So he wouldn't be able to play more than a cameo role.

Originally posted by Tie Guy

Alright, so i guess we could see him like that. But he didn't really join the Alliance until after the Battle of Mon Calamari, right? So he wouldn't be able to play more than a cameo role.

if you ad EU into the mix when it comes to ackbar it is first told of his escape from Tarkin while Tarkin and Bevil Lemilisk where on their way to see the almost completed death star and the shuttle that Tarkin and company where in were attacked by a group of 4 y-wings and Ackbar shut down the shields and said to Tarkin that this was payback for all the atrocities done to the Calmarian people and Tarkin and Lemilisk escaped in the escape pod to leave Ackbar "to his doom" and the y-wings rescued the soon to be "Alliance Fleet Admiral" which is somewhere within a month of the Battle of Yavin.

Archived