Home

Best Burgers In Your Area

Boba Rhett

I just noticed a cool little thing on MSN. It was a poll showing what restourants were voted as the best burger joints in specific cities. It doesn't have Souoix City but it did have Kansas City and I go there a lot.

Kansas City:

1 Winstead's - YES. Great burgers. They're very old fashioned and very thin.

2 Westport Flea Market - Tried going there once, was to crowded.

3 Backyard Burger - Overrated....

4 Fuddruckers - AWESOME. They grind the beef right there and they have tons and tons of things for you to choose from to put on your burger.

5 Hayes Hamburger & Chili

6 L C's Hamburgers Etc

7 The Capital Grille

8 Sonic Drive-In - pretty good.

9 Fritz's Railroad Restaurant

10 Fred P Ott's Bar & Grill

Can any of you confirm what the results are for any of those other cities? If you can't, just say what the best burger place is where you live.

Go here

I haven't even HEARD of half of the Top 10 restaurants in Tucson (Mostly cause a lot of them are also bars and stuff) , so, I can't comment on them, but they are:

1 Great American Cattle CO

2 Fuddruckers

3 The Bum Steer

4 Shari's First Ave Drive In

5 Bob Dobbs

6 Nimbus Brewing Company

7 Famous Sam's Restaurant & Bar

8 The Wildcat House

9 Whataburger

10 Luke's Italian Beef

I personally think the best Burgers are at a place called "Buddy's Grill." (Which is about 2 miles from my house so I go there a lot), very big, and very juicy.. Plus they give you all the muffins and bread you want.

Ratmjedi must live somewhat near me...here is our list of LA burgers. I will agree with the In-N-Out - and Johnny rockets. But they left off Ruby's burgers which are great!!! The reast..um some I never even heard of....Fuddruckers?? Have to look that up. I've always wanted to eat at a Sonic burger...but always forget. I always see it on our way to havasu - maybe I will eventually try it this summer!!!

Top 10 Audience Nominees

Name Add your rating

1 In-N-Out Burger

2 Tommy's Original Hamburger

3 Fatburger

4 Fuddruckers

5 Apple Pan

6 Johnny Rockets

7 Brentwood Restaurant and Lounge

8 Mr. Cecil's California Ribs

9 Carl's Jr

10 Father's Office

I actually live in Riverside County STTCT. I am guessing that you live in Orange County.

I lived in LA County for a long time so that why I am familar with most of the restaurants you mentioned. I also did mention Ruby's. Have you ever been to Red Robin. There burgers are also good but just a little pricey.

:duel::lsduel:

I like the local California In-N-Out.

It has slightly greesed buns that are made out of sponge dough.

And their fries (chips) are so good is that it is because the make their own out of fresh peeled potatoes.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMM....................

The bad thing is that it is slightly expensive compared to the other fast food resturaunts.

No ratmjedi I'm in San Berdo county (hope no stalkers are reading my posts ;) ) Not too far away. I didn't know we could pick places other than major cities. I have eaten at Red Robin - but the only one I know of is in Victorville. The other burger places I like are "Legends" and "Islands". They are also pricey on burgers - but I guess thats the price you pay for quality. Just compare one of those to a 99 cent Big and Smashy!

1. Fuddruckers, I agree with everything Rhett said about them- They rule!

2. Heroes and Legends: It's a swanky little sports bar, and they bolster that they make hambergers as big as your head, now unless you are a giant Kazoo or something, for the most part this is true.

3. Merichka's: The specialize in poor boys which I don't care for, but they make a killer bacon double cheesburger.

4. Grapevines: Another bar, good burgers

5. Babba's: Local mom and pop family restaurant, spactacular mushroom swiss burger.

6. Diamonds: Total family diner, great frisco burgers.

7. Sara's: Family Restaurant off the interstate, open 24/7. Bacon Deluxe is the burger to own.

8. The Pub: Yeah I know, another bar, but they have one of the finest old fashioned burgers in the land

9. Tuckaway Tavern: Another bar with big fat burgers

10. The Firehouse: Old firestation turned restaruant, famous for "fire spiced" burgers, home made potatoe chips, and home made beer.

Rhett it must be your mission in life to make me hungry!:xp:

Originally posted by Imperial Sardaukar

In the Raliegh-Duram area,

1 Char-Grill

2 Fuddruckers

3 Cook Out

4 Fat Daddy's

5 Abbey Road

6 The Loop Pizza Grill

7 Carolina Brewery

8 Mojoe's Burger Joint

9 Harrison's Bar & Grill

10 Remington Grill

I am going to have to agree with you on that. I have eatin at all of these places, and have to give a thumbs up to the list. :D

PS - Raleigh/Durham (just gettin on ya for spelling my town wrong) :D

Archived