Home

Welmin's Cantina

Carbon_sleeper

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I stand up and activate my saber.

"STOP IT!, both of you, you, newcomer, either you get along with the people here, or you leave the system."

I turn to my old apprentice.

"and you Tepe, I expected higher of you, considering your a jedi now."

I walk out side and look at the stormtroopers walking around.

"This is not what I had forseen. Something is wrong."

Kilmor stood beside Rythe. Both were silent, watching the stormtroopers that patrolled the streets. Suddenly, Kilmor noticed three of them were walking out of line and heading for the cantina. "Do they want a drink?" Kilmor muttered, grinning.

A moment later, three armored troopers marched up to Kilmor. "Please move out of the way sir, we are conducting a routine check on the Cantina."

Kilmor didn't budge. "Routine? Not really. Would you care to explain your real motive, officer?"

The stormtrooper with the shoulder patches took a step closer. "The motive is a routine check of the Cantina." He sounded like a robot.

Kilmor still didn't move. "We have the right to have a reason for your barging in," he persisted.

The stormtrooper raised his blaster and pointed it straight between Kilmor's eyes. "That is confidential information, and you are interfering with Imperial business. Move or be fired upon." the stormtrooper's filtered voice almost sounded threatening, if that was possible.

Kilmor glanced at Rythe. "We shouldn't engage them, or we'll have all of the stormtroopers on the street all over us like gnats. I've got an idea. We'll let them in, and I'll deal with them from there," Kilmor murmured to the Sith.

The three inspectors marched into the cantina and stopped in the center of the room. "This is a routine check of the cantina, if everyone will kindly cooperate we can-" Kilmor swung a thick pole at the back of the speaking trooper's head, knowking him out and sending him clattering across the room. The other two were too startled to move for a moment, and Kilmor knocked both of them unconscious too.

Walking over to the leader, he unhooked the stormtrooper's comlink and spoke into it, cupping hands around his mouth to imitate a stormtrooper's filtered voice. "Requesting backup! This is Tk-411 on Patrol 15 at Welmin's Cantina. There is interference in the checkup, we are not being allowed access. Requesting backup!"

A few seconds later, an officer's vocie crackled through the comlink. "Patrol 15? What are you doing in the cantina? The bounty was to be done by Patrol 12! What is the status of Patrol 12, TK-411?"

Kilmor glanced at Tepe. "The bounty"?

"Uh, Patrol 15 has not reported for service, sir. They were long overdue, so I conducted the search myself." Kilmor said aloud into thecom.

After a moment of silence, the officer's voice replied, "Very well. I will attempt to find the location of Patrol 12 In the meantime, continue your search for Darth Rythe and his partner...what was the name again?"

Kilmor's eyes widened. "Er, Darth Tepe, I believe, sir?"

"Yes, that's it. If they're at the cantina, bring them to me alive."

Kilmor struggled to keep his voice even. "Roger that." he cut the connection and looked up at Tepe, eyebrows raised.

Originally posted by MarcusLeCoy

*Marcus stands up* "ungg, sorry about that Tepe...., i was angry at a lot of things today, my ship, my repair kit not working, the imperials... wait, who are these guys?"

((Uh, WTF? :eyeraise: I didn't understand a thing you just said, so I'll pretend you didn't say anything...))

Kilmor looks at Tepe. "Why are you asking me? I was just trying to find out their motive, and that was it. Someone has a bounty on you. I'd suggest you stay away from Imperials." Kilmor sits down, frowning. "I don't get it either; I mean, you haven't done anything that's deserved a bounty as far as I know..."

*Hear Gunshots near the front door*

Door opens, stormtrooper falls through opening of doorway. A small grunt steps over stormtrooper, grunt looks back at stormtrooper and then looks forward and shrugs with hands up. Then walks away from doorway. Walks up and climbs up on top of a stool and then smacks 200 credits on the counter in front of Welmin and says" One Blue Mill Milk with a shot of tusken liquor on the side please."

With that resting his right hand on his small brown and black hilt on his left hip saber holster.

Originally posted by Darth Rythe

"I have nothing to do with it."

"Actually, you do," Kilmor spoke up. "The officer said to search for 'Rythe and his partner, Tepe'."

Suddenly, the door flew open, and a squad of about twelve stormtroopers filed in, pointing their guns at everyone in the room. "Nobody move! We are here to do a routine check on the Cantina. Cooperate or be fired upon."

Kilmor rolled his eyes, activating both his lightsabers. "You're going to have to send more than stormtroopers if you want to capture a Jedi. Is this the best you can do?" Kilmor asked, waving his saber in the leader's face.

A moment later, the leader's head rolled across the floor. The stormtroopers opened fire.

The last stormtrooper noticed Tepe's smirk. "You!" he shouted and rushed straight at Tepe, only to stop and fall down without a head, a red lightsaber blade shutting down infront of Tepe. He grabbed his hood, drew it down and looked at Rythe and Kilmor. "You know. I've been trying to decide on which side I am, and this is NOT helping a bit!" he shouted, pointing at the two, his other lightsaber in his hand's tight grip. The lightsaber was a double-bladed, and obviously a sith made

The Cantina's doors swing open. A tall figure in a long green jacket walks in, shaking off the dust with his hat.

The man lazily hefts his vibro-spear over his shoulder and looks at the scene in front of him. A Jedi, or what seems to be a Jedi, has his lightsaber drawn and was shouting at two others.

Ckcsaber mutters under his breath as he turns to walk out the door, "Now even Welmin's old place has changed! Damn it all, isn't there one cursed bar I can have a drink at without any trouble?"

The doors swing shut.

I turn to Ck, and activate my saber.

"You there, stay right where you are!"

As I follow him out side I see another squad of troopers running towards me.

"There he is, get him!"

I activate the other end of my saber and start cutting down the Stormtroopers.

"Who is sending all of these guys?"

((Sorry :D ))

"Me? Oh, I'm just the Tepe bouncing from good to evil and visa versa" Tepe said and grinned, putting his lightsaber hilt onto his belt, where his jedi one hanged untouched. He nudged his brown robes down, revealing a grey tunic under them. His brown belt was tightly around him, his two lightsabers hanging on it. His eyes seemed to be in fire. "If those stupid troopersd want me, let them come" he said, staring at the emptiness of his thoughts, ready to draw his lightsaber any moment

After Rythe had disposed of the troopers, the cantina was quiet for a couple of hours. Kilmor thankfully went to the lounge in the back and began to doze.

He was woken from his sleep by a noise in the corner of the room. The room was dark and still, but......Kilmor's eyes locked onto a figure crouched in the corner, clad in silver-red armor and a helmet covering his face. A mandalorian. there was a hole in the wall where the bounty hunter had sliced through. He held two small, white pistols crossed across his chest. Not knowing Kilmor was now awake, the hunter rose from his spot and strode across the room to the doorway. Then, all of a sudden, he whirled and looked straight at Kilmor, raising a rifle and pointing it at Kilmor's chest. Kilmor leapt to his feet to draw his lightsaber, but the mandalorian fired while Kilmor was still in the air. The Jedi hit the ground unconscious with a stun dart buried in the side of his neck.

Nam Fett, lengedary bounty hunter, was pleased with himself. Disposing of the Jedi was a simple task. The Jedi must've been getting old. The mandalorian crouched against the bar wall and fired two more darts at the Sith by the door and the bartender. Rythe and Welmin slumped to the ground. A moment later, he stood behind Tepe and put his hold-out blaster to the Jedi's head. "Don't move, Jedi, and maybe I'll spare your life." Nam said in a low, threatening voice. "I've come for a bounty, and no-one has or will stop me. Get up!" Nam jammed his pistol into the back of Tepe's neck and pulled him roughly up by the shoulders.

Archived