Home

Welmin's Cantina

Carbon_sleeper

As soon as I hit the ground still fully aware, I think to myself.

"I knew that they weren't after me, but I could not let them get away with Tepe." I pull the force around me and concentrate on Tepe's mind.

Once I was intangled in his thoughts I made him do a backflip knocking the pistol out of the hunters hands with his head.

I them send him a message, "Tepe, you can do this, darkside or no darkside, I once killed a Fett, they arn't that hard, they all have their flaws. Let the force flow through you, let it bind around you."

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tepe smirked widely, feeling the blaster pointing his head. He rose slowly. "You know, I knew you were coming. I'm not that old, you know" he said, crouching, drawing and activating his lightsaber and in the mean time concentrating on pushing the Fett backwards so he can get to a defencive position. Tep rose up, pointing his lightsaber at the Mandalorian. "What's this bounty all about? Who's hiring you people to get me?" he asked, extending his hand and drawing the other white blaster away from the Fett.

A while later, Tepe ran towards the Fett, blocking shots from the blaster. The laser's hit the floor and the roof after hitting Tepe's lightsaber. As the jedi got close, he turned around and swung his lightsaber, the Fett's head rolling to the floor only a second later, the body falling down right after the head. "How ironic. Jango died in the very exact way" Tepe said, deactivating his lightsaber, crouching to examine any signs of objectives or motives from the armor's system. He sighed and rose his head. The Fett hadn't answered him, and that was the bounty hunters doom.

Nam's head rolled across the floor and reattached to his neck. He got up. "You know, considering the Fetts have killed countless Jedi, it's sorta obnoxious that you killed him in one post without any effort," joetheeskimo5 said through Nam Fett. And Rythe, quit godmoding. A stun dart has enough paralyzing substance to put you to sleep for hours. You cant just get up when you've been shot in the artery with one. You're not invincible. :rolleyes:

((Joe, that post of yours made me laugh so hard! Great way to address the issue. Well let's see now... last time I participated in this thread, I had four characters, Nom and Tarila Vilnov, Caitlin Bryce, and Erica West... since we're not big into godmoding around here, I'll assume they're still alive... I'm interested to know, however, what are the current circumstances? In other words, what's going on and where are y'all? Same place? I wanna join again!:) ))

((About three squads of stormtroopers have tried to capture Tepe. Kilmor found out that they're after a bounty; we don't know who put it on his head. Then, of course, Nam Fett came, and obviously I don't need to say what happened after that. :rolleyes:

Oh, and wildjedi, while you're in the RPG foum, PLEEEASE join my Republic Commando RPG! :) We need good role-players! I don't know if you've heard of the game, if not, I can give you a quick summary of what the RP's about. Good to see you back ;)))

EDIT: ((Oh, and take a look at my sig and av for a few screenshots from Republic Commando :D))

Since their last appearance, Caitlin Bryce, Erica West, and Nom and Tarila Vilnov have been travelling together. They enter the scene once more and are surprised to find what they see.

"Not quite what we were expecting," Nom mutters. Tarila nods wordlessly.

"Nam Fett," Caitlin growls softly. Erica smiles briefly at her master's apparent irritation. They've met Fett before and managed to get away. This time, Erica knows that Caitlin is not about to let Nam get away again. Since they have Nom and Tarila on their side now, they have an advantage.

"Fett," Caitlin yells, drawing his attention momentarily to the four newcomers. "You're outnumbered. I don't care what your track record is, there's not much you can do against all of us, so you'd best leave if you want your life."

"Let it go, Fett," Tarila adds. "A bounty isn't worth anything if you're not around to spend the money. Go find an easier target."

((Joe, I'll join your RPG, but I'll probably be Sith. I'm in sort of a Sith kick right now.;) And no, I don't know about Republic Commando... explain.))

((Geez, guys, try not to mow each other down so fast. :p

Joe, it IS kind of odd that you somehow got behind Tepe, a Force-user and stuck a blaster to his head, all without him doing anything.

Rythe, Tepe, what Joe said.

Character controlling is godmoding, and when you put your character in a vastly superior position (or kill them outright, Tepe) when the other character could easily have done something to stop them from getting there, that's controlling their character, right? ;)))

((I'm not attacking yet, Red, just threatening... no, Nam won't go down easily, not even with my four characters added here, I've already decided that! If anything, it's going to turn into some pretty major chaos. Tarila will attack with swords, if she can get close enough, Nom will be shooting like crazy, and Caitlin and Erica will be using lightsabers... are we in a place that allows for spacious use of these things? Not if we're in the cantina! As I said, chaos... in which Nam might choose to leave... who knows?;) ))

((((tamtam, tamtamtam... Now, just me remembering the first post ever in this thread?

Welmin is a Toydarian that runs a cantina on a starport in orbit around the planet Crodaria in the Outer Rim. Welmin's is a cantina that is known to be a no fire zone, and a safe place to relax and get your mind off the dangers of a harsh galaxy. He has several extremely advanced security droids that are programmed to destroy anyone that shows any signs of violence. He runs a peaceful bar where sworn enemies can sit side by side and know the other one won't try anything... dangerous.

Belive it or not, there are rules! Yes! It's quite amazing is it? With rules!

If you feel like it, go right back to the first post, and guess what you will find there? RULES! TONS AND TONS OF RULES!)))

((((PS: To make everyone sure im not deadly serious with this post, here's a smiley::D ))))

((((PSS:Hell, make it two::D :D ))

Nam Fett stood up straight. "Ah, Caitlin," he growls. "I thought I might see you again. What makes you think you'll beat me this time? Your little friends with those cute little toys? Don't make me laugh." Nam raised both rifles and fired several times before activating his jetpack and raising off the ground, bumping into the ceiling, and deciding to leave it at ground combat. :p

((Anyway, Republic Commando is a new, not-yet-released game where you command a squad of about three cloent troopers and get sent deep into enemy lines. you depend on your teammembers to cover your back all the time. I thought it was pretty awesome looking, so I started an RPG on it. :D you can be a clone trooper or Jedi, or you can be an enemy: an assassin droid, Sith, etc.))

"Nam," Tarila said softly, shaking her head. "You forget that it is not only Jedi you fight today. Bounty hunters are against you as well."

"I doubt his memory is so bad he forgets what he has seen," Nom laughed. "My sister speaks truthfully, Nam. You know who we are as well, though we have never had the... should I call it the pleasure of working with you?"

"You know your skills, Fett," Caitlin added. "You see the fight before you. Is it what you want? Two lightsabers, an assortment of swords and knives, and various pistols and rifles are at our disposal... that's not counting whoever was already fighting you."

"Weigh the odds, Fett," Erica finished. "Can you defeat all of us?"

Originally posted by weiderudare

((((tamtam, tamtamtam... Now, just me remembering the first post ever in this thread?

Welmin is a Toydarian that runs a cantina on a starport in orbit around the planet Crodaria in the Outer Rim. Welmin's is a cantina that is known to be a no fire zone, and a safe place to relax and get your mind off the dangers of a harsh galaxy. He has several extremely advanced security droids that are programmed to destroy anyone that shows any signs of violence. He runs a peaceful bar where sworn enemies can sit side by side and know the other one won't try anything... dangerous.

Belive it or not, there are rules! Yes! It's quite amazing is it? With rules!

If you feel like it, go right back to the first post, and guess what you will find there? RULES! TONS AND TONS OF RULES!)))

((((PS: To make everyone sure im not deadly serious with this post, here's a smiley::D ))))

((((PSS:Hell, make it two::D :D ))

((Yeah, I should ban you all. ;):D)))

((Spanks Redwing for the threatened banning, then realizes what he has just done and runs to hide, hoping to avoid being banned:D :p

To be perfectly serious, I do know there are rules and I'm trying to follow them... Red, how'm I doing? Heck! I haven't even started fighting yet! Joe gets to decide if Nam dies or not... I can only control one side of the fight, so that's what I'll do.:) ))

Originally posted by wildjedi

((Spanks Redwing for the threatened banning, then realizes what he has just done and runs to hide, hoping to avoid being banned:D :p

To be perfectly serious, I do know there are rules and I'm trying to follow them... Red, how'm I doing? Heck! I haven't even started fighting yet! Joe gets to decide if Nam dies or not... I can only control one side of the fight, so that's what I'll do.:) ))

((*Bans* j/k :D

Honestly, since the threadstarter is gone, I'm not sure what rules exactly I am going to enforce here. (besides forumwide ones like no godmoding) ;)

Technically, no one should be fighting in the Cantina, just outside of it. But I think popular consensus is saying you can tear the place up all you want :p so I'm just gonna leave it at that ;)

I'm not going to enforce something that no one wants to follow. :D))

Originally posted by joetheeskimo5

Nam fell over and died.

((umm... not quite what I expected but... okay, if that's what you want:D ))

Caitlin, Erica, Nom, and Tarila stared as Nam simply dropped lifeless to the floor.

"You don't see that every day," Tarila muttered.

((I was bored, actually.))

Nam jumped to his feet. ((He's been ressurected quite a few times now :eek:)) "I don't care how many there are of you, I'm after one! And if any of you make a move to stop me, I'll be forced to shoot you." He twirled his pistols and held them ready.

((Tepe hasn't replied for an entire page prctically, so I'm not really counting on him making any response...))

Nam held one gun to Tepe's head, the other pointed towards the enemies. "Stay back!"

Caitlin lowered her lightsaber, but kept it activated. She motioned for Erica to do the same. Nom kept his blaster rifle aimed at Nam, but made no move to shoot. Tarila held a long knife in either hand, but did not attempt to throw them.

"There is nothing we can do for Tepe now," Erica said. The others agreed. If they did anything, Nam would likely kill Tepe. Tepe would have to defend himself.

((Hey check this out, guys. It's Nom and Nam!:D Interesting, eh?:p ))

"In case you hadn't noticed, Fett," Nom cut in, "that's not the only question he asked you. Who are you working for and why do they want this Jedi?"

Caitlin shifted her lightsaber from her right hand to her left. "Please do tell us."

Erica exchanged a glance with Tarila. Both were puzzled, but the elder two in the little group seemed to have something on their minds.

What? Erica mentally asked Caitlin. Caitlin showed no outward sign that she'd heard what Erica was asking, but she did respond.

If Tepe is taken alive to... wherever, we'll go after him, she told Erica. Erica relayed the information to Tarila, who nodded slowly.

((Please notice, this last bit of conversation is unheard by all but Caitlin, Erica, and Tarila. It may confuse Nam that Tarila nodded her head, but he'll not know why. Ok?:) ))

Archived