Home

Welmin's Cantina

Carbon_sleeper

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ej: mr. topshot u remember that mission that i asked u guys back at my mansion?

topshot: yes?

ej: as the result of losing alot of men during the war with luminaro, i have now gained another brigade of men. the mission is to make war against a rival known as lance. when most of my crew members found out who we were attacking they left me and decided to join up with lance.

craig: i see.

ej: so what i need to do is take this guy out, destroy his base, and get my crew members back. my only loyal members that are left is, paul, austin, and anthony.

Topshot:"So most of your guys were unsure of themselves when they found out who you were going to attack, so they decided to chicken out of your resistance army and joined up with Lance, hmm? What are his motives for using our men? If he's a darksider like Luminaro, I can understand. I'll help you take him out. That all right if you were to come along, Craig?"

((OOC: I'm a nice guy and I'll let the fact u used me in your post slide, since I really am a nice guy :D ))

Craig thought over it for a minute, his hair getting in the way of his face, masking how hard he really was considering it. Craig looked up with a cocky smirk. "What's in it for me? I'll help even if there isn't any, but just thought I'd ask, and what's the catch anyway? Not many come to me for help." He considered over his own skill for a minute, then asked another question, "About how many people will we be up against in a fight? I'm still in the job, just curious."

ej: i am very utmost sorry mr welmin. *turns back to craig and topshot* well craig for whats in it for u is that u can have some treasure that we have stolen. its all back at my house. topshot u have been there before, craig u are utmost welcome to join. at that captain ej stood up gathered his weapons from the security droid and left.

ej turns around and sees joe shouting at him. ej: mr joe, i am very sorry, do u need a job? if so please come with me in my ship. mr. craig and mr. topshot will take their own ships if they want to and follow me back to my house on a backwater planet. *ej turns to craig and topshot* you guys can come with me to. my men will take care of ur ships.

Craig had stopped at Joe's comment, and he turned toward ej.

"I trust your men, but I feel more comfortable with my ship, alright? And even so, my ship will follow automatically if we leave it." Craig jerked his head toward a luxurious, futuristic looking ship (if you've played FF8, imagine the Ragnarok).

((OOC: Jeedii, are you going to start a seperate thread for the mission or do you want me to go ahead and make one pertaining to the story, and I'll mention that you gave me permission to do so, so as it does not get deleted by the admins))

Topshot:"EJ told me everything about this guy Lance we're hunting down. He asked me after the war against Luminaro Unduli if I would be ever so glad as to help him again. So I said yes. So he told me everything I needed to know. His men are mostly compiled of EJ's old squad, so they know everything about me, EJ, and the others that helped defeat Unduli. They resigned from EJ's squad once they heard of the operation his team was going to pull off, and they joined up with Lance. I'd say our mission is to get EJ's crew back, destroy Lance's Imperial compound, and turn in Lance himself. If he is not willing to cooperate with us, we will resort to beating the living crap out of him! Am right, Captain EJ, sir?"

Topshot:"If, at personal request, Captain EJ sir, I wish for you to seek out my younger brother Seph. He is good at what he does, and what he is good at is enhancing all weapons and defensive mechanisms. He would be very valuable to this mission, of that I can assure you. I ask of you to fulfill this request as I can no longer contact him myself."

The door to the cantina swings open and a young man with dark blonde hair down just below his ears walks in. He is wearing a rancor skin jacket and is obviously armed. A lightsaber hangs at his waist and a bulge inside his coat could easily be a blaster.

"I hear theres work for a good fighter here. My names Nova. Nova Centari. You got the credits... I'll work for you."

Craig reached out his hand and both the weapons flew to his hand, then Craig tossed them to the Security Droid. Craig then repeated to the man exactly what the droids say, "No weapons allowed, you may retrieve them as you leave. Have a nice stay and welcome to Welmin's." Craig grinned at the newcomer and returned to his drink.

(OOC: just cuz im posting here doesnt mean im cancelling out the RP im in with ya topshot, just reminding ya :D )

Nova is now noticeably angry.

"Doesn't matter I am more than a match without my weapons"

A cocky smirk crosses his face but quickly turns into a scowl.

"Now if you're finished lecturing me... I'm going to get a drink and continue looking for a job."

Moves to the bar and orders a Correlian Ale. Sits down and takes a long drink while still eyeing Craig menacingly.

Craig relaxed in his chair, sipping his Juri Juice, and completely aware of Nova's anger. He then spoke, "Go on, let out your anger, but wait, you ARE a Jedi aren't you? Alright, the path of the Force is yours, just thought I'd bring that up. And if you want to pick a fight, we can take it outside, because I'm not about to get blasted by the droids for making an arguement with petty people."

Nova stands up and storms over to Craig, his hands behind his back.

"I'll have you know I left the path of the Jedi 3 years ago. I am a rogue jedi using both side of the force as I please.'

Looks down at Craig.

"So DON'T insult me by calling me a Jedi, you scum."

With that his hand comes forward with a Kryat dragon claw knife in his hand as he attempts to stab Craig straight through the chest.

(OOC I believe its the starters job to decide if I hit him or not? am I right)

Archived