Home

Welmin's Cantina

Carbon_sleeper

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I'd have to agree," I noted with a smile,"Finding a good padawan is tough work in itself and takes a little bit of Force to know where to find one who has just come into contact with his or her own special abilities. But back to my question earlier, has that ever happened to you and your padawan. Any small disagreements, or anything of the like?"

Caitlin shakes her head at Topshot's question. "Not that I recall."

Meanwhile, Erica stares wordlessly at Ej, then turns to whisper to Caitlin. After a few seconds, Caitlin's eyes widen. Then she gives a breif nod and turns back to Topshot. Erica stands up to follow Ej.

"What's on your mind?"

Originally posted by joetheeskimo5

(Caitlin is only a sith probe and I'm a tusken raider! and besides, this is rpg, we control our own characters! :mad: )

WHOA!

Settle down. I ment a proper Apprentice as in on the forums not a rpg one! I thought you were wanting to be like me and Topshot!

"Well," in reply to Caitlin's query, I said,"There's been a recent involvement at an Imperial cloning facility on Kekt. The Remnant have been targeting and capturing Jedi, Sith, and Dark Jedi for experimentation. I'm not exactly sure on what their plan is, but I received a report from Luke that they have begun a cloning and breeding program to increase their armies. Their next target is us, our padawans, and the Academy. That is why I came here to hire a squad of possibly the best in the Rebellion. That is why I asked you."

I answered,"Yes. From other reports the Empire has sent a squad of their best Shadow Troopers to gaurd the facility from surprise attacks. They've also implanted a fail-safe in the facility's automatic doors to identify registered Imperial forces. They also have 4 Dark Troopers remaining from the old Dark Trooper Project, which I'm sure you know about."

"Apparently not. We'd need to hide in the shadows and cloak ourselves from the Dark Trooper's internal heat detectors. We don't have that kind of technology yet. The New Republic is working as fast as they can to develop it."

I calmly turn to face Death, with clear glinting eyes. I then ask,"Sup, Death? ;)"

"The New Republic isn't sure about that, either. Could take days, months, maybe even years, who knows? But if we can pull this mission off successfully while getting everyone out alive, we might not need the extra fire power."

I turn to Death.

"Death, know anybody that could provide encoded information about specific points of interests in the base?"

A figure wrapped in a dark robe and hood walks into the cantina, and is somewhat surprised to find that the security droids usually by the door are now missing. Sensing no immediate danger to himself, he removes his hand from the small hilt hanging from his belt, made of Mandalorian Iron and capable of extending into a 2 metre indestructible pole, and then continues on his way towards the bar.

As he walks by, beings at booths and tables he passes stop drinking and conversing, and silenty watch the dark figure pass. There is an ominous air about him, a feeling of power restricted and rage contained, yet not an air of evil. Darth Malice had arrived, and everyone, Force sensitive or not could feel it.

Upon reaching the bar, he says "Bartender, a Qui-gon Gin please." The bartender, staring into the dark shadow of the mans hood is speechless and doesn't answer. Malice slowly reaches up and pulls back his hood to reveal shoulder length brownish-blond hair and five horns in a triangular arrangement on his forehead. His face was long and thin, covered in a thick stubble, and his piercing eyes were two different colours, the right orangish red, the left forest green. A large scar ran over his right eye, from his forehead to level with his nose.

Again he asked "Bartender, a Qui-gon Gin please...", but with a slight mental nudge in order to wake the bartender from his stupor. The bartender shook off his daze, and began fixing the drink. He came back with a tall glass which was set ablaze, green liquid inside with a high green flame coming out of it, making it look like the Lightsabre blade of the Jedi Master it was named for.

Malice extinguished the flame on his drink and then stretched out with the Force, looking for his friend who had invited him here. He spotted Darth Groovy in a booth in the far corner of the cantina, with his right arm around a blue Twi'lek, and his left around a Mirialan. Malice smiled slightly, then gently shook his head and quietly said to himself "It's got to be the horns. The ladies just love the horns..." Darth Groovy raised his right arm to wave his friend over and Malice could barely hear him yell "REB!" over the loud banter of the patrons of the cantina. Reb raised his right hand and half waved, half mock saluted to his brother-in-arms of the Academy Wars, and his friend of many years.

Reb looked back to the bartender and said " A T'ssolok for the Twi'lek, a Danaru for the Mirialan, and a Blue Milk, shaken not stirred, for my Zabrak friend". The bartender mixed the drinks and placed them along with Reb's drink on a tray. Reb tossed a few credits on the counter with a rather generous tip, then picked up the tray and walked over to join his friend for a night of drinking, laughter, and stories of "the good 'ol days"...

Caitlin sinks back into her chair, thinking about what Topshot has just said.

"How soon are you planning on doing this?" she asks. Meanwhile, Erica has gotten slightly impatient waiting for Ej to move and sat back down.

Craig was suddenly interested by the mission and sat down near Topshot and listend. "I'll help on this if you'd like me to, and of course free of charge, cant charge an old friend money for help," he said grinning, then continued, "I have some debts to repay to the New Republic anyway, so I might as well do something to help."

((OOC: As soon as I come up with some mission objectives and such, then I'll make a new thread sometime this week.))

"Well," I replied,"Since the Republic has given a fair enough warning, we should be able to do this at a time my contact says is appropriate."

Archived