Home

Welmin's Cantina

Carbon_sleeper

Erica shakes her head. "I've had a leelte too much, I think."

Caitlin stares at Erica. "Don't have anything next time. You know you're not used to it."

"Yes, masshter," Erica says, obviously a little woozy. Caitlin turns to Topshot.

"I think I'll skip it this time," she says. "I would rather be alert when I need to be."

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

a bantha killer and a blue milk, i will tell the new bartender.

<ej walks away to tell the bartender about the order>

i will be going back to ramstien so i may gather more forces up and over see the construction of more warships that will be used in the assault.

ryth u have not contributed very lately. i understand if u were busy for a while.

• 4 weeks later...

You hear the clicking of cowboy boots outside the cantina. Suddenly you see a silhouette of a rugged looking man wearing a cowboy hat. *Bad guy western music starts*

The man tries to conceal a limp as he slowly moves towards the bar. Unaware of any tension in the room, he orders a drink.

Drawing it to his lips, he pauses, and catches site of the repeater.

"Eh, can't be betta than meh six-shoota - eehh. Wha' the 'ell?"

The man draws his rusty weapon, branishing it in the direction of EJ.

"I thought I tol' you to not come 'round these parts no more..."

The man's huge brow works furiously as he tries to come up with something more to say.

"I aint wantin' no trouble from you, bu' you gotta leave!"

The man clumsily fires a stray shot, and it peirces Jeedii's drink.

"Oohh... m'lord..." says, presently sensing the room's tension shift onto him.

The man, noticing the additional hostile presence of Darth Rythe, shifts his stance and strategy.

"Hey," The man says to the room. "I'm jus' here for a drink..."

"And, uh, now tha' I got it, I'll be moving on..."

The man tips his hat at the bartender, throws a few credits on the bar, and turns to leave.

The man sweats visibly as he walks towards the doors of the catina. He tries to look relaxed by spinning his revolver in his right hand, but he almost bungles the maneuver.

Suddenly, a change comes over his face. He pivots around, and fires two shots from his rusty revolver at Darth Rythe. He then spins back around and bolts for the door.

A bolt of lightning shot down in front of Lance, the force of it knocking Lance back into the bar. Suddenly two modified guns looking strangely like desert eagles were pointed at Lance's face. Craig grinned, "Stay here for your drink, please. We'd be...honored by your presence"

The burly man crosses his arms over his chest in a tough way, but his sweat is obvious.

"Fine wit' me, nothin' wrong with a...with sittin'...umm..."

He turns the opposite way, muttering something.

Slowly, he turns back, and something glints in the light...

Suddenly, a hold-out revolver appears in his hand. Two shots bring down the gaurds pointing guns at him, another is directed towards Craig, but misses, ricochets off the wall, and hits the single lightbulb hanging overhead the counter.

The room is plunged in darkness.

Topshot nimbly dodges the thrown blade and grabs his wind sword from out of thin air and begins a 7 sonic wave slash assault on Lance, stops, then listens with his keen sense of hearing, smelling the air as he stealthily moves toward the door.

"Dogs, and a mixed breed kind. Blood hounds and weimerheiners. Vicious combination. Ready yourselves. Imperials are here......."

"Dogs... imperials..." The man chortles to himself. "The fool has no idea!"

Suddenly a huge, muscular creature erupts through the door frame, ripping it and much of the wall from its place. You turn a look at it. It has to crouch to even fit in this room. Wielding a warhammer larger than a man, it charges towards topshot.

"Hahahaaa! A cave troll," The man laughs gleefully. "And there's more..."

You nearly jump out of your skin when the wall is ruptured by a large paw. Suddenly, the entire cantina comes under assault from all sides. As the walls fall back, monsterous, hairy, wolf-like creatures bound into the room.

The man's howling laughter now fills the entire cantina. "I grew this pack of hellhounds myself! They are the most superior species. Their tough hide is immune to blaster bolts, and quite resistant to your foolish lightsabers! Now, my minions, round all the jedi up! There will be a great purge today..."

With that, the cave troll lifts topshot off his feet, and throws him into a corner, where the rest of the jedi cower. The creatures make a tight surround, even encircling the outside of the building to make sure no one can burrow out.

"Now, EJ," The man says through his teeth. " Their will be no more 'assaults on Lance'. Every survivor will fear and worship me! HAhahahaha!"

(OOC: Please rp this situation better than 'I'm doing a super seven sonic slash! Woopee!' Try to use your character's brains, not his/her bronze.)

((OOC: That, my friend, was a serious insult to my feelings. I'll do whatever I feel my character should do, thank you very much. And on another note, I was using my brains. If this flaming continues, I'll have to signal the mods. Understand?))

"Heh.. You think we use swords and stuff? This is beyond 21st century man..."

Craig lifts his dual pistols and begins firing, nailing the cave troll between the eyes. He holsters them and then equip my Ifrit Gauntlets. Craig's fists are suddenly engulfed in flames, and he smash a wolf into the air, then leap up and kick it into another wolf.

A third wolf bites into Craig's leg, leaving a nice mark on his left leg. He kicks it off then initiates his Devil Trigger. He then pulls out his handguns once again, Ifrit Gauntlets still equipped, and fires, bullets engulfed with infernal flames hotter than he(double hockeysticks) itself, burning the wolf to a crisp. He deactivates his devil trigger, de-equips the Gauntlets and switchs to his sword and reinitate Devil Trigger. He stabs the sword forward and is flung through the air, the sword neatly impaling 2 wolves at once. Craig swings the sword through the air and gets in a ready position.

"Who else wants some?"

Caitlin and Erica ducked under the lunge of one of the wolves, rolling one to each side of it. Caitlin grabbed one of the spears that was acting as decoration in the Cantina, just managing to bring it forward and thrust it into the mouth of one of the wolves.

"Soft mouth," she muttered.

Erica meanwhile had snatched three glasses and shoved them into the eyes of a wolf. It recoiled and she thrust her lightsaber down it's throat.

"Weak mouth," she said.

Caitlin and Erica tumbled back toward the point that they had left, all three of their lightsabers entering the mouth of one wolf.

"No strength in the mouth," the shouted in unison.

Originally posted by topshot

((OOC: That, my friend, was a serious insult to my feelings. I'll do whatever I feel my character should do, thank you very much. And on another note, I was using my brains. If this flaming continues, I'll have to signal the mods. Understand?))

((Well since you both are technically going against the RPG rules by fighting [in-RPG...look at the first post ;)] anyway, not much the mods can do there XD))

Archived