Home

Welmin's Cantina

Carbon_sleeper

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Craig stood up and quietly left the bar. A few minutes later he came back and handed a small package to Caitlin. "There's the remote for ya, shouldn't break even if you shoot it. I got it from a dealer I can trust, and he's kept his word with me so far."

*ej walks in to welmin's and looks at kilmor.*

ej: wait that is an imposter! that is lance.

*ej takes out 2 civil war navy revolvers and launches his focus (the matrix slow mo) ej fires his pistols at kilmor/lance and a bullet hits lance in the knee. then the droids come and starts firing at ej, ej goes into focus again and takes out an mp-40 and fires at the 2 droids. in minutes they are both dead.

"I'm not lance! I don't know what you're talking about!" Kilmor cries through clenched teeth. "I'm a member of the Jedi Council!"

Suddenly, his lightsaber spins through the air and into Kilmor's hand. It ignites in a moment, and he holds it close to ej's face. "The Senate will hear about this!"

Caitlin walks back into the cantina, without knowing what has happened before and instantly notices the absence of the security droids. Her lightsaber and pistol are out in a flash as she notices Kilmor with a lightsaber to ej's neck.

"An undercover agent for some organization?" she snaps. "What kind of organization would ask you to come into a peaceful establishment and cause an uproar?"

Kilmor returns yet again. "Look here, creep, if you want proof that I'm not fance...or lance...whatever he was, read my post in teh character databank and you'll see i have no trace of information that is similar to a guy like him."

"And," Kilmor adds as he turns to leave, "I've never posted in that"assault on lance" thread before!"

Then kilmor meditates, and his wounds are healed instantly.

"see? i'm a Jedi!"

ej: kilmor wait im sorry. welmin here drugged my drink making me think that ur lance. im very sorry, we should arrest welmin.

* 2 pirate militia gaurds come in and slaps handcuffs on welmin*

ej: welmin u are under arrest for drugging my drink and making me assault another citizen of this free galaxy. u are to spend the rest of ur life in jail at oovo 4. plus this bar is to be shutdown. that is all

* at this being said the gaurds took welmin off and ej posted a condemmed sign on the front door. also more of ej's men raided the back frigde and took out the captain morgan rum and whiskey and all the soda*

Archived