Home

Running on no sleep?

ET Warrior

I went to my best friends aunts for 2 days 2 nights no food little water and no sleep... lets just put it this way after that weekend I lost about 40lbs... I was a stick... of course when I went to my friends house I crashed for 2 weeks and I had 5 meals each day for the first 2 days I was there... O_O lets put it this way... IM not going to do that again... It sucked It was uncomfortable... and I wanted food... then again sharing the front room with a bunch of girls wasnt that bad either... ^_^

I was about 160 and I dropped down to around 130-125 I cant remember the exact numbers... but it was really close to wait I said I know that... all I know is I went to his aunts house built went to his house starving... and I came home normal again... :S

Gotten used to little sleep there AB?

37 hours was the most I could stand...

I'll never forget the moment I fell asleep after that....

Didn't wake up for another 18 hours :p

Back when i was DJ'ing all over the place I once had gigs 5 nights in a row, i stayed up for the duration, albeit i was loaded to the eyeballs with amphetamines :/

nowadays the longest i can manage is 2 days and thats only with coffee to keep me going, my body seems to work ona 28hr cycle these days so i sleep at different times of day every day which is very confusing.

Archived