Home

Points?

Surfnshannon

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, this system has potential if it gets tweaked a little. I despise the idea of mod-for-a-day as well as the sticky power, because they lessen the real moderators' importance on LF. It needs to be removed.

I've seen the glow function used on other message boards and I'll be damned if it isn't cool :) But I was thinking that it should be only available to mods in order for us to identify them more clearly. Again, offering them to normal members, especially at such a low cost, is a bad idea.

It shouldn't increase spamming here too much, but if it does then I really fear for GB. The mods here are already slow enough to take action (they're too kind!), when they know that they can actually remove points by deleting posts it's going to make them even more static and permissive. Maybe points should be awarded judging from the length of the post.

BTW Havoc, Rhett is away to Disneyworld so you should go to the help forum instead (maybe you already did, I didn't check) :)

Originally posted by Sherack Nhar

BTW Havoc, Rhett is away to Disneyworld

DOH!!!! :eek:

you should go to the help forum instead (maybe you already did, I didn't check) :)

Yeah, I already posted it down there as well. I was really hoping Rhett would be around though. Since he is the admin I interact with the most. Any clue as to when He'll be back from Wally World? :p

Originally posted by Sherack Nhar

Ten days... why? :confused:

I don't know, maybe it's because I just got done calling him short, hairy and fat! :p

I wanted to know how long I had before he came back and beat me sensless! :D

Hey STTCT, I would donate all my points to you... if you hadn't laughed at my losing my account! :p

j/k :D

Originally posted by Imperial Sardaukar

Because GB is one of the best forums in LF ;P?

But we all know what the best forum is.....

The swamp!

And I dont really want to waste any of my credits any more, I really want to save up to get my name like this

And like this

:):p

Archived