Home

childish admins

nizmo

Why is it that on more and more servers I go to now, some admin comes on, grants himself god mode, infinite force power, and that stupid double sided saber which cant be blocked?

What REALLY gets to me is that when you call him a loser and whatnot he actually gets offended and boots you out. Am I the only one that's been on one of these servers?

On that note the entire cheesy named clan of AOD(the angels of DEATH oooohh) are lame...and stupid...and stink of POO.

You're all so childish

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, man!

It is so hard to find a nice clan right now... There was one - MIF (Masters In Force - normal name I think). But as I said - WAS...

There too many noob clans now. And cheater clans... And unfair clans like MoS (Masters Of Spira - something like that). Today I had online gaming with two of them - Seymour and Puet Better. That guys are unfair and cheat hard. And always attack from ur back, always use grip or push or lightning stuff, always hit U when U trying to say something. But I kicked their asses at the end of the game :) Even with 56K! :)

Originally posted by id7

Yes, man!

It is so hard to find a nice clan right now... There was one - MIF (Masters In Force - normal name I think). But as I said - WAS...

There too many noob clans now. And cheater clans... And unfair clans like MoS (Masters Of Spira - something like that). Today I had online gaming with two of them - Seymour and Puet Better. That guys are unfair and cheat hard. And always attack from ur back, always use grip or push or lightning stuff, always hit U when U trying to say something. But I kicked their asses at the end of the game :) Even with 56K! :)

Originally posted by nizmo

Why is it that on more and more servers I go to now, some admin comes on, grants himself god mode, infinite force power, and that stupid double sided saber which cant be blocked?

Don't go on servers that have mods. I play duel mode only myself, so I have never seen that happen before. The shooter aspect of JK2 does nothing for me, I play JK2 to duel, that's it.

Originally posted by nizmo

What REALLY gets to me is that when you call him a loser and whatnot he actually gets offended and boots you out. Am I the only one that's been on one of these servers?

If you call someone a loser in their house & they boot you? ya think? of course their going to boot you, but I don't blame you man. I would have done the same thing, who cares if they booted you, do you really want to play there? You would have more than likely just left anyways so what difference does it make?

Originally posted by id7

Yes, man!

this kills itself quite good

Argh...some admins are just strolling around looking for some excuse to use their "powers".

It's sad and pathetic. Nothing but kids wanting to feel big and powerful. :disaprove

I've been kicked twice. Once for kicking the admin after he missed a DFA (Yeah, how lame was that! ..kicking a helpless guy who has his saber stuck in the ground! :rolleyes: ) and the other time for kicking the admin when he was "all-powerfull", gripping people to death on a no-force server.

The (AoV) clan are quite annoying and lamers.

One is called FoxXy and he pretends to be a girl, its very funny, and she goes on the [DJC] server, and she lames on that server too, the admins dont boot her because they think he is a girl.

How sad can one man get.

Right im one of the leaders of AOV

The (AoV) clan are quite annoying and lamers.

Dude we're in a section of 5 clans and none of us are lamers, lighten up, true we have had problems with FoXXy but we understand that SHE likes to have some fun now and then! However I used to run the AOV server and true we used doublesaber etc. but when I used it, i gave it to everyone else as you have to be fair. (If people wanted to play normally i would turn everything off)

One is called FoxXy and he pretends to be a girl, its very funny, and she goes on the [DJC] server, and she lames on that server too, the admins dont boot her because they think he is a girl

Yeah interesting, seen as i'm the clan leader and i speak to FoXXy a hell of a lot more than you i can tell you SHE is a 17 yr old GIRL who lives in Sommerset, SO get your facts straight before slagging off my clan!

Next time your on the [DJC] server look for me or another head of AOV i.e. Kato/Sephroith or Sumo/Daedaleus and they'll set you straight!

The fact that your bitchin' about one person and then calling the entire clan LAMERS, i think your the SAD one!

Originally posted by DarkAssassin

Right im one of the leaders of AOV [the clan who lames the most]

Dude we're in a fraction of 0 clans and all of us are lamers, lighten up, true we have had problems with FoXXy but we understand that HE likes to have some fun now and then! However I used to run the AOV server and true we used doublesaber etc. but when I used it, i gave it to everyone else as you have to be fair. (If people wanted to play normally i would turn everything off)

Yeah interesting, seen as i'm the clan noob and i speak to FoXXy a hell of a lot more than you i can tell you HE is a 17 yr old BOY who lives in an imaginary world, SO get your facts straight before slagging off an old grannies clan!

Next time your on the [DJC] server look for me or another head of AOV i.e. Sumothefatguy and they'll set you straight!

The fact that your bitchin' about one person and then calling the entire clan LAMERS which we are, i think i'm the SAD one!

A little mis-quote the quote..

I was on the [DJC] server a few weeks ago for a little fun, I cant tell you the name, she kicked me, lamed me over 5 times for no reason. Then called me names and chased me over the map..

Then I killed her ass and an admin kicked me.. =]

EDIT: I wont start a flame war so I shall ignore you.

Really Flanders - You do have a habit of upsetting people these days :-)

For your information we have kicked Foxxy on a number of occasions. But on the whole she is a decent player and does not misbehave enough for us to ban her. She is also quite funny in her own way. The AOV clan is a decent clan who follow our rules and are welcome on our server.

One more thing Flanders - Why do you assume that every female player in JK2 is a man? You said the same thing about Debs of the DJC!!! Perhaps you think females are incapable of playing games?

Anyway - back to the topic. I wish if there is another version of Vulcanus Admin mod that the empower command is removed. It is the one thing that players object to and it creates the impression of unfairness. For example DJC admins use it when a player lames. But if the other players do not see that player lame they assume we are giving ourselves an unfair advantage. I would say it would be safer just to remove it :-)

Dude fair enough we have had a lot of problem with FoXXy and I know she does Lame.

I just dont like people thing thing that AOV's a laming and a problem clan just because of one member.

I was gonna call a complete truce if you wan't.

So to summerise: -

1. Yes FoXXy does Lame sometimes

2. FoXXy is a GIRL

3. AOV is not Lame its just one member having a lil' fun

Originally posted by id7

That guys are unfair and cheat hard. And always attack from ur back, always use grip or push or lightning stuff

God forbid they would kill you from behind because you're not paying attention. And lord have mercy... use the FORCE? It's a Star Wars game for christ's sake! Those cheating bastards! Using the force, the nerve! *walks of grumbling something about the Force*

And just a friendly reminder... The chat icon does NOT equal the pause button, it's your own damn fault if you stop to chat in the middle of a duel when the guy is 2 ft from you, already in mid swing, and I highly suspect that was the case

Other things that annoy me:

1. Saber elitists who go around insulting people if they don't fight with the saber in a GUNS game.

2. People who press the chat button in the middle of a fight and get mad when you kill them.

This is one of the many reasons why I am thankful for DarkSide servers with DarkStats. I don't have any of these problems you guys have. DarkSide servers are duel servers, that's why I play JK2, to duel. I'm an old schooler so JK2 CTF isn't CTF to me. The shooter aspect doesn't do anything for me either, if I want to play a shooter game, I'll go play MoHAA or something. To me, JK2 was made for dueling, so that's the only thing I do with it. Actually I'm a little peeved at myself because I got on the global top ten yesterday. Took me a while to get there & I messed it up within 2 hours & landed myself somewhere in the 30's, but today is another day to be #1 - MWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA. I love the stats, they're way cool in my book.

Anyways, I recommend you guys find some servers that you like & get to know the admins, that way you won't have to worry about getting lamed like that.

As for these people that are laming others, let them think they're hot stuff by owning people that just bought the game.

If there are any real players out there that like to duel, come to a DarkSide server & show us what you got. If anyone wants to checkout the DarkSide servers statistics, you can do so at http://www.DarkStats.com. Cheers & happy new years everyone.

Lotsa crying going on in this thread. Go figure that Flanders would be a main part of it. All he/she does is whine and complain about everything. Heck the kid's reported me to a lucasforums admin twice in the last two weeks for my posts. Hey Flanders, nothing was wrong with those posts. And from all the crying you're doing, why do you even play this game anymore? It's obviously not fun for you. Just go back to needlepoint or cross-stitching or knitting or whatever it was you were doing before fate had you pick up the box and buy this game.

Originally posted by FK|FallenOne

Lotsa crying going on in this thread. Go figure that Flanders would be a main part of it. All he/she does is whine and complain about everything. Heck the kid's reported me to a lucasforums admin twice in the last two weeks for my posts. Hey Flanders, nothing was wrong with those posts. And from all the crying you're doing, why do you even play this game anymore? It's obviously not fun for you. Just go back to needlepoint or cross-stitching or knitting or whatever it was you were doing before fate had you pick up the box and buy this game.

I wont listen to you, [edit].

Fallen, Flanders: For christ sake, kiss and make up.

So far, I have found only one thing I have agreed on in this entire thread:

Anyway - back to the topic. I wish if there is another version of Vulcanus Admin mod that the empower command is removed. It is the one thing that players object to and it creates the impression of unfairness. For example DJC admins use it when a player lames. But if the other players do not see that player lame they assume we are giving ourselves an unfair advantage. I would say it would be safer just to remove it :-)

Besides that, half of it can burn in hell.

I happen to be an admin on a server now, and I have found a new catagory of idiots: people who fail to recognize the server ruleset, then come to forums (IE: Lucasforums) and whine to their heart's content as though they wish they were the victim. I'm probably going to dive into a rant and make a thread about it later, but here's a few things to chew on:

1.) By connecting a person's server, you therefore give consent to the administrators that you will follow their ruleset for your protection. Failure to follow those rules means you will get your ass busted. Wait a minute... What does this sound like? Real life!

2.) There are two sides to every story. What you have been doing on the server may have been said in the MOTD, and by you coming here to "call out" the guild without looking at any form of ruleset, all they have to do is whip it out here and make you look like an ass of yourself.

All I can think of for now.

Archived